Chapter 5

Kazuto POV

Nurse Room

I guessed it, she asked that question. Should I tell her the truth or lying for now. "So what happened is that, I slip at the rooftop and I landed on my face first that's how it is." I felt very guilty for lying at her right now.

"Oh i see. Do you have anymore place that is hurt ?" She is very concern at me. She is very cute for being concern at me. "No, I'm fine really Asuna don't worry too much about me." "Well ok then we should head back to class."

I followed her to the class when we arrived at the class she was about to knock at the door, I blocked it. "What are you doing Kirito ?" She is confused by my action. "I will knock the door since you've taken care of me back at the nurse room." I explain my action, then I noticed her blushing. I knocked at the door.

"Come in." I heard a woman voice so it's the teacher. "Ah so you must be Kazuto and Asuna, where have you been for the last 15 minute ?" I was about to answer but Asuna cut in. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Mizizuku, I was taking of Kazuto bruise on his cheek since there is not nurse on duty when I was there." She explained it with a straight face. Thank you for saving my life.

"Ok then you may take a seat we haven't gone too far just open page 5 it's about Feudal Era." I open the book and I listen it the whole time.

~~ 40 Minutes Later ~~

*Bell Ringing*

"That's it for today, don't forget to complete your assignment at home. Good afternoon everyone." Mrs. Mizizuku bowed and then go outside the class. I'm packing my bag since it's time to go home. "Are you sure you're alright, Kirito-kun ?" Wait hold on did she called me Kirito-kun ? "Yeah I'm alright don't worry a lot of me ok Asuna ?" I place my hand on her cheek and she blushes very red.

"Well I'm gonna go right now. See you tomorrow then Asuna." I waved and smiled. "See you tomorrow too Kirito-kun." I start my motorcycle but my phone rang it was from Kikouka.

"Hello, Kirito are you free ?"

"Hello Kikouka. Yes I'm free at the moment , what is it ?"

"Can you go to our studio, we are gonna have a food fest with the crew ?"

"Sure why not, I'm down for food. Well see you then Kikouka."

"See you soon and be careful at the road, I know the last time you ride motorcycle you got yourself an accident."

"Hey don't talk about that." I close the call and sigh

~~ 20 Minutes Later ~~

I arrived at the studio and see my friends. "Sup guys am I late for the party ?" "No you are not that Kirito, come on we are waiting for you." Klien said that while eating his ramen.

"Wow this is a lot of food, is this really just for us Kikouka ?" Eugeo asked. "Yes it is for you guys since all of you just started school except for Klien of course." Kikouka chuckled at the last sentences. "Hey don't make me that old ok!" Klien protested.

"Oniichan can I ask you something ?" Sugu asked. "Yeah you can. What is it ?" "What happened to your cheek ?" I guessed it right again. "Oh this." I'm pointing at my cheek. "I got bruise but it's nothing big just small." I answered. "How did that happened Kirito and don't tell me that cliche 'i slip' again be honest about it ?" Eugeo asked me.