Chapter 4

Asuna POV

Lunchtime 

I'm walking to the cafeteria and still thinking about Kirito's offer to come to his house at Thursday. Should I come to his house ? Of course I should, it's for the music project.

I sigh at my own thoughts, I entered the cafeteria and then everyone just stare at me. Why am I getting stared by everyone at the school. 

"Oi Asuna here !" Rika shouts at me while waving and there is also Yuuki at the table so I join them. "So Asuna, I heard that Kazuto is your classmate is that true ?" Yuuki asked me. "Yes, it's true." I answered her question.

"Ouhhh, your celebrity crush is your classmate. What a dream isn't it Asuna ?" Liz started to teasing me. "S-shut up Liz, it's not like that." I blush and pouted at the same time.

"Yeah, yeah just admit it Asuna. By the way, why does everyone in here started to stare at you, well I know you are the 'goddess' in our previous school but why now ?" Yuuki asked. "W-well it's a long story." "We have a lot of time, come on tell us Asuna." Yuuki forcing me to tell the story.

"Ok then, so Kiri I mean Kazuto is placed to sit down beside me since it's empty." I explain the story. "That's it ?" Rika asked while still confused. "No, well uhh how do I explain this to you guys. I'm so embarrassed about." I try to explain it but I just can't.

"Come on spill it or I will tell your embarrassing story when we were at elementary school ?" Yuuki threatens. "OK OK I will and please don't tell that story." I pleaded at Yuuki while she is laughing. "Well the thing is that, he asked me as his music project partner." I silently said the last part. "WAIT WHAT ?! ARE YOU SERIOUS ASUNA ?!" Rika is shouting like a trumpet right now.

"Yes I'm serious Rika, and then h-he asked me to come to h-his house this Thursday." I'm blushing while I'm telling about that. "Ouhh, doing something dirty Asuna ?" Yuuki teasing at me. "N-No it's not like that, we are just gonna do our music project and that's it. Nothing suspicious." I'm denying her accusation.

But something struck into my mind. Where is Kirito, I don't see him here.

Kazuto POV

He punched at my face leaving a bruise on it. "Listen here, I don't care that you are famous or something but stay away from 'my' Asuna." I didn't know his name, but I do recall that his name is Eiji.

"I can't, because I'm her classmate and her music project partner." I stated but he punch me again, my nose start to bleeding. "Don't care just avoid her or not I can make you a whole lot worse than today, you understand me ?" He threatens and I just stay silent while he and his gang walk towards to the cafeteria.

What a first day. I chuckled at my thoughts, I went to the rooftop since a teacher told me if I wanted a quite place that should be the place.

While I'm at rooftop, I just gaze up towards the cloud and closing my eyes. Well looks like I'm gonna have lunch here alone. I eat my lunch while thinking about my music project with Asuna. What should I do with the project, I can think about one song but it's still on hold since I don't wanted to continue it right now but I think this is right time.

After I've done with my lunch, I go to the toilet to clean up my face from that fight and it looks clean enough for now, I can use something at home.

Asuna POV

*Bell Ringing*

I didn't see Kirito since lunch, where is he ? Wait why am I worried about Kirito so much ?! I was about to enter History class and someone pat my shoulder. "Asuna, can I talk to you for a moment ?" Eiji ask me. "Sure, what it is Eiji ?" "Do you want to go out this Sunday ? Just you and me ?" Is this a date or something probably just a friend meeting nothing more. "Sure, just call me for the time and place ok." I accept it with a smile.

"Ok Asuna, well see you next time then." He wave at me while he is walking to his class. But I looked at his hand and it seems like blood but who's blood is it ?

Then Kirito came up to the class with a bruise on his cheek. "Kirito what happened to you ? Are you ok ? Come on let's go to the nurse room." I grabbed his hand and run to the nurse room. "Whoa whoa slow down Asuna. It's ok nothing major happened to me just bruise on my cheek." Kirito said that while also trying to catch a breath.

I stop in front of the nurse door, I knock once but no answer after knocking it three times no answer, I just entered the room. "Kirito lay on the bed, I'm gonna take care your bruise." I command him and he followed it. "You do know that we are gonna be late for our history class ?" "I don't care but my priorities right now is to care your bruise." I said it and then realized what I'm talking about and start to blush.

I take some water to a small cloth for clean some of the blood on his cheek and nose a bit. "Ouch." "Sorry, I will take it slower." I got shook from his flinch. "It's alright Asuna and thanks for taking care of me but really this is nothing major." I blush because of his word and I'm trying to avoid his eye contact but I do see him blushing too.

"Ok Kirito I'm gonna put cream on your cheek, don't move a single muscle or else it might got into your eyes." "Aye aye ma'am." I put a cream for the temporary treatment for his bruise. "That should do it for the time being." I smiled at the work I've done.

While I'm washing my hands, I remember the blood from Eiji's hand. Did he do it to Kazuto ? I need to investigate it. "So, Kirito can you tell me what happened to your cheek ?" I ask him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys. Sorry for the cliffhanger, I know I can continue it but I do feel for it should be continue from Kirito perspective.

What do you guys think about this chapter hoping it's good enough. Thank you for the vote I appreciate it :D

- Garry