Chapter 48

12th November 2030
Eugeo & Alice's Wedding
Kazuto POV

"I brought a special package." I hid the package behind me to surprise him what I just bought earlier and it's Asuna's recommendation. "What's the special package, Kaz ?" He asks curiously, I reveal the package and it's a bouquet of blue roses.

"Wahhhh, it's gorgeous just like Alice." He comments the flower while also describing how gorgeous Alice is, seems like he's on that level of lovely dovey. "Oh right one more addition to your suit." I picked on of the flower from the bouquet then single handedly craft a pin with the flower on it. "Come on, wear it. Alice will absolutely love it." I pressured him to wear it and he puts it right on his left chest.

" I pressured him to wear it and he puts it right on his left chest

"There you go, see it's a perfect addition." He smiles while looking down the pin I made. "Yeah, it's perfect again thank you, Kazuto."

I look at my watch and see it's almost time for the ceremony, I gestured 'Let's go' to Eugeo, he understands and go to the altar with me. I look everyone in the crowd, I see Eugeo's and Alice's  parents are at the front of the seats while the others such as my aunt, uncle, Suguha at the second row. I didn't see Asuna's parents but I do see his brother at the packs but I'm just wondering where is Alice and Asuna's at. They should be here in a couple of minutes but I don't see their cars at the entrance of the aisle.

I see Eugeo is tapping his foot as his nervous because he thinks that Alice will be late for the ceremony. I tapped his shoulder and he was kinda shooked by me. "Look, don't be nervous. I know maybe Alice will be off scheduled but I guaranteed you that she's also nervous and also she will be perfect that you might get distracted by her appearance." He jokingly elbowed me to my chest, but jokes aside where are they ?

Garden View Hotel
Asuna POV

Today is their wedding day, I'm very happy for Eugeo and Alice because they're gonna together forever. It should be Alice's best or even the most memorable day of her life but it already started pretty rough for her.

She's been vomiting since 3 AM and I don't know what happened to her, maybe she got food poisoned or maybe something else that relates to making her vomiting. I grab her hair up so her hair doesn't touch the surface of the toilet. "Alice, are you okay ? You've been vomiting since 3 AM." I asked her and she looks at me with her eyes are a little bit red and crying because she thinks she's gonna ruin her wedding day. "I-I don't know, m-my stomach won't s-stop rumbling." She immediately closes her mouth again then she starts to vomit again.

"Let it all out, Alice." I rubbed her nape so she could let it out more easily. I look at my watch to see what time it is and it's almost reaching the time for ceremony. "A-Asuna..." She calls my name weakly.

"Hmmm, what is it ?" I asked her, she points to her purse that she brought. "There's a test pack that I bought last night, can you bring it to h-here... I just wanted to make sure." I nodded and went to her purse to search the test pack. I found the test pack then I give it to her back at the toilet. "I-I'll wait outside to give you some privacy." I tell her because I got a little awkward seeing her doing the test. "Okay, b-but please stay outside of the d-door..."