Chapter 22

Asuna POV

*Phone Ringing*

I take my phone from my pocket to see who's calling and it's Kirito, I'm so happy just by seeing the caller ID.

"Hello Asuna, sorry for making you go home alone.

"Hello Kirito-kun, it's fine no need to feel sorry."

"By they way, are you free tomorrow night ?"

"Let me ask my mother first alright Kirito-kun, don't hang up."

"Alright then I'll wait." As soon he said that I go down to the living room and see my mother drinking her tea.

"Good evening mom."

"Good evening dear. Anything you wanna ask ?" She puts down her cup of tea on the table.

"Y-yes, so uh Kiri- I mean Kazuto asked me if I'm free tomorrow night, am I free tomorrow from schedule ?" I'm still nervous by asking her even though she already accepted my relationship with him.

"Why do you ask me Asuna." She chuckles. "Of course you're free tomorrow, go on tell him."

I smile very happily. "Thank you mom." I run back upstairs again to my room. "Anything for you my dear." She continues to drink her tea.

I see my phone that's still calling to Kirito and I pick it up. "Sorry for the delay Kirito-kun."

"Oh Asuna you're back, it's fine I was actually doing my homework. So are you free tomorrow ?"

"Yes I'm free, I already asked my mother."

"That's a huge relief, I'll be picking you up at 4 pm, make sure you wear something nice alright sunshine."

What is he planning for tomorrow. "Alright, thank you for the reminder."

"Anything for you, oh before you hang up. Can we meet at the school entrance first tommorow morning ?"

"Sure why not, we can meet anywhere we want actually."

"Hahaha good one Asuna. Well I think it's enough, it's getting pretty late. Make sure you go to sleep Asuna."

"What do you mean Kirito-kun, I'll always sleep at the perfect schedule as usual."

"Alright alright, I was just making sure. Goodbye Asuna, sweet dreams and I love you."

"You too Kirito-kun, have a sweet dream and I love too." I hang up the call and slam myself to the bed start to drift to sleep.

The Next Day

I'm currently waiting for meeting up with Kirito at the school entrance, it's almost time to go to the class but I haven't seen him in every direction.

Did he forgets his own plan. I sigh but surprised by someone who cover up both of my eyes with hands.

"Guess who ?" I already recognized this voice, it's Kirito.

"I don't know, who is this ?" I tease him and hearing him 'tsk' makes me chuckle a bit.

"Don't worry, I know who you are Kirito-kun." Now he is blushing madly. "Now who's blushing now ?" I smile at him and laugh.

"Alright you got me Asuna." He scratches the back of his hair. "So, why do you want to meet up here ?" I ask him.

But as soon as I finished asked him, he suddenly kiss my cheek, making me flustered. "Happy birthday Asuna." He hold both of my hands.