Chapter 2

Monday, 13th April 2026

Kazuto POV

"Oniichan ! Wake up you are gonna be late for your first day at school !" Sugu shouting like a trumpet. "Give me 5 more minutes." I groan while trying to sleep again.

Then Sugu barge to my room while bringing a broom and a scary face that she always make. "Oniichan wake up, I've told not to play video games until past midnight" I got shooked by her appearance. "OK OK OK I'M AWAKE PLEASE DON'T HIT ME." I plead to Sugu.

After I take quick shower and put on my school uniform, I go to the kitchen and eat the toast that Sugu made it for us. "Thank you for the breakfast Sugu, I'm gonna go right now. You want me to drive to school ?" I offered to Sugu since her school is very near from mine. "No thanks. I can take the bus. Go on oniichan, you are gonna be late and since aunty won't come home tonight so you are gonna buy you're own dinner ok ?"

"Hai hai got it." I put on my shoes and started my motorcycle. "Alright, I will be going right now. Goodbye Sugu." I waved at her "Bye Oniichan." She waved back.

I look at my watch and see that I'm gonna be late. "Well shoot I'm gonna be late for my first day. It's gonna be a great day." I chuckled at my own answer.

Asuna POV

"Asuna, honey wake up. It's your first day for high school." My mom told me while she is knocking at my door. "Mppmh, I'm awake mom. Don't worry I'm not gonna be late." I answered at her. "Good, so get ready ok honey and breakfast is already at the dining table. Sorry that I can't drive you to school."

My name is Asuna Yuuki, I'm 17 years old. I'm just a casual student in Tokyo, but everybody knows me because they call me 'The Goddess' since they say that I'm the most beautiful girl at school. I can't denied it but I don't like the idea of being the school spotlight because of this. I lived with my mom, Kyouko Yuuki. She is very busy woman but still have time for me while my dad, Shouzou Yuuki only come home every 2 months and also my brother, Kouchirou Yuuki right now is out of the country for college.

"It's ok mom, I can take the train to school since your office is far from my school." I respond with a quick smile at her. "So, it's the first day at school huh. I can't wait to meet with my friends again" 

"Goodbye Asuna. See you after dinner then." My mom open the door while waving at me. "Goodbye mom, have a wonderful day at work." "You too Asuna, have a wonderful day at school."

I ate my breakfast, while thinking that can I have a chance to have a new classmate. I quickly change my mind to continuing eat my breakfast. After I'm done with breakfast, I take my backpack and locking the door of my house.

I quickly peek at watch and see that I'm gonna be on time for my train, so I'm not gonna be have to worry about being late for my first day at school since the train station is very near to it.

While I'm at the train, I listen my music playlist and the majority of the songs are from the band called "Aincradz", I love the song especially their newest song named "Loving Is Easy". 

Loving Is Easy

Loving is easy
You had me fucked up
It used to be so hard to see
Yeah, loving is easy
When everything's perfect
Please don't change a single little thing for me

Listen, girl
When you can't even hide it
And it didn't take forever to find it
I was all on my own
Almost glad to be alone
Until love came in on time, on time

So loving is easy
You had me fucked up
It used to be so hard to see
Yeah, loving is easy
When everything's perfect
Please don't change a single little thing for me

Oh, oh
Ah, ah
Oh, oh
Ah, ah

So listen, girl
When you can't even hide it
And it didn't take forever to find it
I was all on my own
Almost glad to be alone
Until love came in on time, oh, on time

Loving is easy
You had me fucked up
It used to be so hard to see
Yeah, loving is easy
When everything's perfect
Please don't change a single little thing for me

Oh, oh
Ah, ah
Oh, oh
Ah, ah

I'll always have a dream that Kazuto would be the 'one' for me but I know that I don't have a chance with him since he is handsome, famous, and of course a lot of the fangirls also want to be the 'one'. But I think Kazuto right already have the 'one' for him.

I blushed furiously because of my own imagination. I sighed while looking at the train window. "It sure is beautiful." I murmured at my own words.

I arrived at school just in time, I rushed to my locker since I don't know my first class located at. "Is that you Asuna ?" I turned my head and recognized my old friend Rika. "Rika, I didn't know that you will be attending at this school." I hugged her since I miss her so much. "Yeah, I changed my mind so that I can accompany you at high school." She cheerfully answer.

Suddenly someone hugged from the back, I was shocked and then I also recognized her. "Yuuki you're here too. Oh my god I can't believe it!" I hugged her back since the last time I saw her was at elementary school. "Yes, I'm gonna study here Asuna"

*Bell Ringing*

"Well it looks like we can chat again later, you guys wanna meetup at lunchtime ?" Rika asked me and Yuuki. "Sure why not ?" I answered her question.

I entered the first class which is Biology. I kinda like it but I also kinda hate it, but since my mom always pursue me to always have good grades at school, I can't just take it easy like my other classmates.

"Did you guys heard that our class is going to have a new classmate?" "Yeah, I've heard the rumor." "I hope it's a boy, since our class have lesser boys in it." "Well, I hope it's a girl." Everyone in the class talk a lot of the new classmates, while I don't care much about it. I take a sit in the far back and beside me is empty because probably it's for the new classmate.

"Ok class calm down. So everyone my name is Mrs. Akane and welcome to the biology class but before we can enter the materials we have a new classmate." Mrs. Akane introduce herself and she invited the new student. "Come in."

Kazuto POV

"Phew right on time." I whispered.

First of all, I need to find the principal's office because I need the class schedule. I'm so nervous right now but why ? It's just the principal not a giant monster that would eat me.

I knock at the principal's office door. "It's open."

"Ah, so you must be Kirigaya, right ?" "You can call me Kazuto, Mr.... Shigermura." I try to be polite as much as possible and right now I'm sweating like crazy.

"Please call me Mr. Tetsuhiro, my students always call me that way. So here is the class schedule the first one is Biology class it's on the 2nd floor. Do you some guidance to the class, Kazuto ?" He offered.

"It's okay. I can find my way and thank you again Mr. Tetsuhiro, I'm gonna go to the class." I declined his offer politely.

"Good luck on your first day Kazuto and have a wonderful day." "Thank you Mr. Tetsuhiro and have a wonderful day too." I smiled while closing the door.

"Biology huh." I murmured. "So this is the class."

I heard the teacher saying "Come In."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this the second chapter and this is probably the longest chapter I've written but this is just the beginning. I hope you guys like it, see you at the next one.

To avoid any confusion about their age, Asuna and Kirito are born in the same year which is 2008.

Anyway if you didn't know the song "Loving Is Easy" it's from Rex Orange County you should listen to it.

- Garry