Chapter 49

Kirisuna's House
Asuna POV

"Kirito-kun ?" I look to right side of the bed and I don't see him beside me. It's quite rare because I always wake up from sleep first and the reason is that I just want to see his cute face his making while sleeping, honestly I still can't believe that he's already 22 and still he's face still look like a baby, at least his my 'baby'.

I got up from the bed and head downstairs to the kitchen. Me and him like to switch who's gonna cook meal, since it's Monday it's his turn to cook. His cooking are delicious, especially when he cooked pasta, I mean types of pasta he's the master of pasta in the house. I reached to the kitchen, there I couldn't find him either. I wonder where he is ?

"Kirito, where are you ?" I shout his name but he doesn't respond me. I went upstair again to grab my phone hopefully with calling him I get to know where he is. I open my phone and search his name on my contact list.

"My Hubby♥"

I tapped on his name but when I the tabs open, it's only white. I was panicking at first but I remember that my phone is quite old, maybe I'll upgrade it in later time. I exited from his contact then his contact profile went missing, not just his all of my contact list all gone. "Kirito-kun ?!" My heart's pumping very fast as I was getting more scared and more. I dropped my phone to the floor till the screen went full cracked.

My instinct tells me to run outside as fast as I could, so I rush myself to outside only to find him looking towards the sunset. But why it's almost night already, I just woken up from my sleep. "Kirito-kun !" I screamed his name and run towards him. He heard me then he turns his body around.

"Who are you ?" When he asks, my heart shattered into millions of pieces. Tears start to forming on my eyes as I couldn't believe is this a reality I'm living. "It's me... Asuna, I'm your wife Kirito-kun."

"Wife ? I don't remember having a wife, I'm sorry you must be searching for the wrong person."

No,no,no, this can't be real, right ? My legs start to feel weak, I fell to ground as I don't have any reason to live anymore. I look around and everything's dark right now, I don't care if it's dark all I want is just to be with Kirito again for the rest of my life. "Asuna..." I hear this voice calling my name.

"Stop..."

"Asuna...Asuna.."

"Just stop it !!"

"Asuna... Wake up.."

Monday, 13th January 2031
Kirisuna's House
Kazuto POV

What's with this rustling beside me ? Is there an earthquake or something, I slowly open both of my eyes and when I looked beside me is Asuna is currently having a nightmare.

"No..." I quickly got out from our blanket and hold both of her shoulder. I can see tears flowing down from her eyes. I don't what is she dreaming but all I know judging from her movement, it's a pretty bad bad, like very bad nightmare. "Asuna, Asuna."

I call her name but she doesn't wake up yet. "Stop..." She still can't wake up. "Asuna, Asuna please" I shake her body so at least her body knows that someone is shaking her. "Just stop..."

"Asuna wake up !" Right after I shout at her, her eyes are wide open and she's still kinda shocked with a little bit of her shaking. "Ki..rito-kun ?" She asks while she sounds like she's about to cry.

"Yes, it's me Asuna. I'm her-WAHH !" She suddenly spring up from laying down to hugging me, making me fell down to the bed. She hids her face on my chest and I could feel that my shirt is getting wet because from her tears, I let her cry while rubbing her back and her soft hair. "Sshhhhh... it's alright, I'm here Asuna."