Chapter 12

Sunday 19th April 2026
Kazuto POV

8 a.m.

*Alarm Beeping*

I'm waking up groan to the alarm, I press the 'Wake Up' button and stretch out my arms as I feel very achy from working out late last night.

As of today it's Sunday, I don't have a lot to do for today and still I'm home with nobody in it. I walk down towards the kitchen to have a simple breakfast which is cereal and an apple.

I prepare my own meal and I turn on the TV so that I don't feel that lonely. I sat down by the sofa eating my breakfast while watching the TV.

I eat the breakfast while feel kinda bored because I missed Asuna's cooking. The taste of her food are the best like from a Michelin Restaurant maybe even better than that.

I remember that Asuna said that she will bring some sandwiches to the date today, I can't wait for it. I smile from my own thoughts. I finished my breakfast and clean the dishes but then I heard a window cracked.

I rush towards the source of the sound and found it in my bedroom. This is my first time getting vandalized by someone, I don't know who did it but I only hear a motorcycle vroom from my house.

I don't feel frustrated but I'm just confused by this situation. Good thing there's nothing got damage by it other than my window. I need to call my aunt to explain the situation that I'm having.

"Good morning Kazuto. It's rare that you call me in the early morning. How's your day by the way ?"

I first laugh because I'll always call her when it's afternoon or even evening. "Good morning aunty. I'm feeling good like I should but actually I have something to tell you right now and it's kinda important for you but first of all I need to say sorry to you."

"What is it Kazuto and why do you need to say sorry to me ?" I can tell her that she is confused from her voice alone.

"Well the thing is someone throw some kind of a rock to my bedroom's window but good thing is there's no damage other than the window." I tell her the situation.

"Wait what ? Who is the person that threw the rock towards your bedroom ?"

"I don't know because as soon as I went toward my bedroom, I only heard that the person that done it ran away with his motorcycle."

"Hmm ok then Kazuto but are you alright my dear ?"

"I'm fine aunty, you don't have to worry about me. I can take care of myself."

"Well then I needed to continue my work. I'll see you tomorrow at home then Kazuto, have a nice day."

"You too aunty." I close the call and I clean the shattered window from my bed. After I cleaned the pieces, I closed the shattered window with a blanket but it block some of sunlight at least it works for the moment.

Time passes by and it's lunchtime, I decided to go out to a near ramen shop as I'm craving it. I wear an appropriate clothing because after I eat my lunch, I need to pick up Asuna for our date today.

I start my motorcycle and put on my helmet. The journey to the ramen shop took about 15 minutes from my house. When I'm about to entered the ramen shop, I was stopped by a lots of fan of mine.

I appreciate them but it's kinda getting annoying since everyone is trying to touch me, so I just barge into the shop and close the door. I sigh and said sorry to the owner.