(XLIX)

A/N: Thank you for all the love you've shown me over the years on this book! This is part one of three bonus chapters, and then I'll release an epilogue to follow.

Also, this chapter's smutty, I hope that's okay!!

"Can you believe Megan Fox and MGK are a thing? The things I'd do for a threesome with them," I sighed dramatically. Kendall laughed softly, pulling me closer into her arms so she could rest her head on mine. We were supposed to be watching a movie, but Kaia was yet to choose and I was giving up hope.

"Aren't you the slightest bit jealous?" Kaia asked my girlfriend curiously, as if she needed a distraction to add to her inability to find something to watch. I threw a cushion at the younger girl, knocking her gently on the head. Kaia glared at me, before staring patiently at Kendall.

"No, not really," Kendall replied. I shifted so I could look up at the smiling brunette, before pulling her down to kiss me. "Besides, Y/N knows she's mine, and you have to commend her taste in beautiful humans."

"Couple of the year award?" I asked Kaia teasingly, to which Kendall slapped me playfully, reminding me that Zayn and Gigi had had an actual child this year. "Aunt of the year," I argued back.

"Sure you are, baby," Kendall smiled, running her hands through my hair comfortingly. Kaia snorted, before shutting up as I glared at her, daring her to argue against me.

The younger model had recently been involved with Cara Delevigne, suspiciously soon after her shock break up with Ashley, and I did not approve.

"Don't even get me started on you," I warned Kaia, who held up her hands innocently in response. "We'll unpack you and the Cara-Ashley drama later," I insisted, as the movie Kaia had finally chosen started to play. 'Happiest Season' was some gay Christmas movie apparently, but as long as I was snuggled into Kendall's arms, I didn't really care what we watched. "Breaking up my favourite gays," I mumbled as an afterthought, quiet enough for only Kendall to hear, who validated me with her soft laughter.

****

At some point I'd fallen asleep in Kendall's lap, but when I woke up from my nap the brunette was nowhere to be seen. I frowned, yawning as I tried to get up to investigate a heavenly scent of something being baked.

I tiptoed towards the kitchen, pausing to stretch in an attempt to shake off my sleepiness, before finally finding my girlfriend.

"Wifey!" I exclaimed, as I saw Kendall in her cute little apron pulling a tray out of the oven. The model was wearing one of my oversized hoodies and a pair of shorts you couldn't even see beneath the apron, showing off her insanely toned legs.

Kendall almost dropped the tray in surprise, rolling her eyes at me as she finally set the gingerbread down.

"Good morning," she teased at my slightly disheveled look. My hair was kind of fluffy from my nap, but I couldn't be in a better mood. I hoisted myself onto the counter, reaching out to grab a piece of gingerbread, just for my hand to be slapped away. "It's hot!" Kendall sighed, but as she looked up at me she couldn't hide her smile.

"You're hot," I husked in response, my voice still somewhat settled from being asleep. Kendall's expression changed as she noticed the way I was looking at her, and the tension in our exchange quickly escalated.

I reached out for my girlfriend, tugging her towards me as she gave me her hand. I spread my legs slightly so Kendall could stand in between, wrapping them around her as she pulled me into a kiss.

"The gingerbread," Kendall mumbled in between kisses "needs time to cool." I smirked as the model desperately tried to deepen the kiss. She moaned quietly as my hand found its way to her neck.