IV

Y/N POV:

The week  after the party, I had avoided Kendall at all costs in school. I was struggling to push away the feelings I had for the brown eyed girl, and if anything, they were only getting stronger.

It was Friday again, and when I reached the Kardashian/Jenner home with Ky, Khloe was waiting eagerly for us. "Hurry up bitches, we've got so much to talk about," she said as she pulled us towards Ky's room. Kendall looked at Khloe curiously, but I quickly looked away before our eyes could meet.

"So. Kendall Jenner." Khloe said dramatically. I nodded as Kylie laughed at me, while I tried to hide my blushing.  "So tell us the plan Y/N," Ky pretended to whisper, nudging my shoulder. I explained to them how I thought my crush was hopeless, as I was sure Kendall liked my brother.

"Oh yeah, and she's like, so straight!" The two sisters just rolled their eyes playfully at me, dismissing my words.  "We know she likes you silly, and anyway, it's 2017 isn't everyone a little gay?" Khloe winked at me, smirking at Kylie.

Later, I left to get some water when I ran into Kendall. I went to turn back around, hoping she hadn't seen me, but she stopped me before I could leave. "Hey stranger! I haven't see you all week! Wait are you ignoring me Y/N?" Fuck. I had no idea what I was supposed to say to Kendall "I-"

"Babe! What took you so long?" Kylie said, interlocking our fingers.

"What the fuck are you doing Ky," I whispered quickly. She smiled, brushing back some hair that had fallen onto my face. "Getting you your Kenny," she replied, winking.

From Kendall's perspective, things must have looked very different, as she cleared her throat loudly. "Kendall, are you like ill, or something?" Ky asked, playfully rolling her eyes to wind up her sister. She turned back to me and winked at me. "Don't be long baby," she called as she walked away. I bit my lip trying to hold back laughter as Kylie left.

"So Kylie likes you," Kendall sounded annoyed as she stood frowning, with her arms crossed. I tried not to laugh as I decided to tease her. "Why, are you jealous?"  I asked playfully. I saw her eyes widen slightly before I walked away.

Later at dinner, Kylie continued to  tease Kendall. She rested her hand upon mine on the table, and whispered things in my ear. I saw Kendall frown each time she glanced at me, which was whenever I laughed or blushed.

After dinner, I was watching some random show with Kendall and Kylie, when Kylie moved to sit on my lap. I watched as Kendall shifted uncomfortably on the other side of the couch. "Trust me," Kylie whispered into my ear, before she leant in to kiss me. Before Kylie managed to do so, I found Kendall pulling her away from me. I saw Ky smirk and wink  at me, before Kendall dragged her off. What the fuck just happened?

KENDALL POV:

They were about to kiss. Kylie was about to kiss Y/N! I saw Kylie was still smirking and winking at Y/N, and now I was beyond fucking pissed.

"KYLIE!" I shouted,  trying to get my sister's attention. She still had that fucking smirk on her face. "How could you? You were literally about to kiss Y/N!"

"Well, she's hot, and it's not like you like her or anything," Ky said, smiling at her nails.

"Of course I fucking do Kylie!" Oh shit. Kylie grinned at me and hugged me tightly.

"Omg, me and Khlo literally knew it," she said winking. Wait what. "I was just messing with you, to help you to out Kenny. I love you forever bitch," she whispered into my ear. We stood there laughing, and I realised just how lucky I was to have Kylie. Eventually, Ky pushed me to go talk to Y/N.

I was insanely nervous, I had no idea what I was going to say or do; I really didn't want to mess this up. Just as I was about to go in, I heard Kylie shout to me from where she was stood, and I turned back briefly to look at her.

"She's like, totally into you Kenny. Go get your girl!"