XXXVIII

A/N: People interested in a camila fic,
thoughts on y/n being British? It'd be easier for me to write and it wouldn't be too significant

****

"We should totally have a foursome sometime," Gigi suggested casually, while I choked on my drink.

Zayn had finally returned from England with Gigi back from California, so with Kendall and Gigi staying over we had a full apartment. It wasn't the first time that I had heard Gigi suggest something sexual, but I was surprised by how sober the older girl was.

"Okay, what?" Kendall questioned Gigi, sounding rather unimpressed, while Zayn grinned back at me from across the couch.

"Come on, you're both so hot. It'd be fun! Oh and Zayn's dick is good," Gigi insisted while Zayn smirked at his girlfriend. Kendall rolled her eyes at her friend while I sat awkwardly in the middle of the conversation. "Come on Kenny - Y/N could confirm, and for her there'd only be one person she hasn't already slept with," Gigi shrugged while I sank back further into the couch. I had avoided telling Kendall about my history with Zayn for too long, and now I was going to pay for it.

"You've slept with Gi? Damn, and here I was thinking you were taking shots off of my body, not hers, after you two made out." Kendall asked sarcastically while Gigi threw a cushion at a silently laughing Zayn.

I groaned, burying my head into my hands while Kendall continued to stare expectantly at me. I knew that my girlfriend would be jealous, and I didn't want Kendall to start hating my friendship with Zayn.

"Okay, so me and Zayn used to-" I began, not knowing quite what to call what we had.

"Date?" Kendall suggested while Zayn shook his head vigorously.

"Fuck." I corrected awkwardly, while Zayn nodded in support. "We were on tour, and Zayn's hot-"

"And Y/N's hot," Zayn added while I shook my head subtly at him as I felt Kendall grow tense beside me.

"I mean it was literally just sex, lots of it. Good dick?" I suggested awkwardly, my voice breaking off slightly, while Kendall nodded slowly in response.

"So about that foursome," Gigi exclaimed, cutting her sentence short as she was met by Kendall's rather intense glare.

****

Zayn and Gigi had left for an interview, leaving Kendall and I alone. My girlfriend paced back and forth as she continued to process the information.

"So all your fans, Zayn's fans – the fans, they all knew that you were sleeping together?" She asked while I simply shrugged. "And your mom knew, even though she barely sees you?" She continued, looking a little disheartened.

"She FaceTimed, and we'd just had-" I paused as my girlfriend cringed slightly at the thought of us together. "So I answered, with sex hair, and she saw Zayn walking behind me a little too naked... and hard, until he noticed her on the phone."

Kendall finally decided that she had heard enough about me and Zayn, ending her pacing. With a sigh she joined me on the couch, swinging her legs so that they rested over my lap. I thought that she might be a little mad, but instead she kissed me gently, before resting her head on my shoulder.

"How many people were you with in between us dating?" She asked in a gentle tone.

"But baby that was like, years," I replied, clearing my throat as I avoided the question. She tilted her head with a smirk, motioning for me to continue. "Can we not?" I asked, almost grimacing at the thought.

"Okay, how about people I know?" I widened my eyes at the girl, shaking my head, causing Kendall to giggle and hold up her hands. "People I'm friends with?" She corrected.

I nodded in agreement, taking a moment to think. It wasn't that there were too many people, it was figuring out who I could avoid mentioning.

"Well, you know about Z now. I didn't sleep with Bella, we just made out. There were a couple of models, and Kaia and I-" I began before being cut off by my girlfriend.

"Kaia? As in, teenage, Kaia Gerber?" She questioned with her eyebrows raised. I nodded sheepishly, attempting to finish my sentence before being cut off again. "Y/N, but she's... She's Kaia."

"I know, Kaia kissed me once, and that was it. Look, she means as much to me as she does to you - maybe, more." I assured Kendall. She nodded, deciding to let go of the topic.

"Do you want to know who I was with?" She asked with a small smile.

I shook my head returning her smile, wrapping my arms around the girl and bringing her closer to me. I peppered kisses all over Kendall's face, drawing a brighter smile out of her.

"I have you, and I don't need or need to know about anybody else," I smiled. My eyes flickered between Kendall's darkening brown eyes and her glossy lips. Kendall shifted so that she was sat in my lap, straddling me. Tangling my hands in her hair, I pulled her towards me and crashed our lips together.

Something felt complete as our lips moved against each other. My hands trailed down the sides of Kendall's body, squeezing her ass and pulling her further into me. My girlfriend gasped as I did so, allowing my tongue entrance and earning a soft moan.

Kendall brushed my hair aside so that she could kiss and mark the side of my neck. Despite knowing it completely, she took her time to kiss every inch of exposed skin, biting and sucking before pausing to admire her work; the inevitable bruises covered the side and base of my neck.

I cupped the brunette's breasts over her t-shirt, playing with the piercing a little, before my girlfriend moved my hands so that they were underneath the shirt.

"I love it when you don't wear a bra," I smirked at the older girl. She laughed in response as she tugged on my shirt.

"I literally never wear a bra, babe," she smirked back, helping me out of my shirt.

"Exactly," I laughed.

Kendall pulled her t-shirt over her head, throwing it behind me before I flipped us over so that I was on top. We craved each other; we kissed somewhat desperately while Kendall threw her arms around my neck.

I ran my hands down her body until I reached her jeans, unbuttoning them before helping Kendall out of them. She bit her lip as she smiled at me, guiding my hand towards her thigh.

"You guys started without us!" Gigi whined, as she appeared in the doorway.

A/N: Only about 10 chapters left. Vote and comment to let me know what you think