XII

A/N: Sexual content

Y/N's POV

Hot water ran over Kendall's glistening skin while the girl quickly ran a hand through her dark hair. Beckoning for me to come closer, I watched as a playful smile graced the older girl's lips. I was more than happy to comply. As I moved to connect our lips, my right hand trailed up and down my girlfriend's toned body. Feeling a gentle tug at my bottom lip, I quickly deepened the kiss, hearing Kendall moan as I pushed my tongue further into her mouth.

Kendall was fucking wet. Shifting slightly, she moved so that her exposed core was now pressed against my thigh. Straightening her back and tilting her head, she took advantage of my exposed neck and worked away at marking me. The slight movement caused the girl to slide up my thigh, and her reaction to this made me subconsciously add more pressure with my thigh. Moaning, full of surprise, Kendall pulled away from my neck momentarily. My favourite, darkened brown eyes were filled with pure passion.

Pushing my girlfriend against the cold shower wall, I saw her bite her lip before I swiftly leant down to capture her left nipple between my teeth. Holding her breast with one hand while I gently tugged on the hard, sensitive nub, my free hand cupped Kendall's other boob. I watched as the older girl physically reacted to the close attention I was giving her body.

Leaving a trail of light, feathery kisses down the girl's body, I slowly made my way towards the girl's core. Now kneeling, I gently kissed my girlfriend's inner thighs, edging ever closer to where she wanted me most, but stopping just before.

"Baby I want you so badly," Kendall whined, slightly breathless from my teasing.

"Then Kenny, you have me," I responded truthfully, a genuine smile playing upon my lips.

Effortlessly, I slid two fingers into and out of my girlfriend. Curling and uncurling, my fingers worked away as Kendall moaned loudly in response to my touch. Tugging on my hair with one hand, her other guided my free hand towards her sensitive clit, encouraging me to rub the small nub as her back began to arch. As I pushed a third finger into my girlfriend, I watched as Kendall began to come undone.

"FUCK. SHIT SHIT SHIT OH MY FUCKING," Kendall was practically screaming, but my dazed ass was far too mesmerised by my beautiful girlfriend to worry about that.

"I love you," I whispered as Kenny came down from her high. I watched as the dark eyes began to soften and the older girl gently pulled me up towards her.

"Babe, you don't have to-" She tried reassuringly.

"No, I mean it; I'm in love with you Kendall." I assured her, contently.

"I love you too baby," she smiled, pulling me further into her.

The sound of a door handle turning startled me as I pulled away slightly from my girlfriend.

"Shit." Realisation washed over the two of us as I realised that in our eagerness, we had forgotten to lock the bathroom door.

"KENDALL, HONEY ARE YOU OKAY?" An alarmed Kris Jenner cried as she barged through the bathroom door, while Kendall did her best to wrap herself around me to shield my naked body.

"Oh!" I couldn't see anything, but Kris' voice was laced in evident surprise as she caught up with what was actually going on.

"MOM! I'm telling you, Kendall is fine! Just give her some time and –" from the combination of her ragged breathing and the patter of footsteps approaching, Kim appeared to be running in our direction.

"Anddd our little Kenny's more than fine!" Kim continued, most likely smirking knowingly at her sister's situation.

I groaned quietly as Kris appeared to have no plans on leaving anytime soon, but realised my mistake as soon as Kendall's older sister noticed.

"Wait Y/N??? Is that our little Y/N/N with our little Kenny?? Oh look mom! Ken's blushing!" Kim rambled on excitedly but at the mention of my girlfriend blushing I poked my head out from behind the older girl slightly, to see that she was in fact rather pink. "It is Y/N! Oh my god!" I groaned as Kimberly Kardashian received her confirmation.

"Can you please leave so we can at least get dressed?" Kendall huffed towards Kris and Kim.

****

Brunch with the Kardashian/Jenners was usually something I enjoyed. But not today, as I sat sandwiched in between Kylie and Kendall, facing Kris Jenner and all of the Kardashian sisters. I blushed under the intensity of Kris' staring as Kylie poured me a glass of orange juice.

Bringing the cold rim of the glass to my lips, I tried not to choke or do anything dumb as Kris began to talk to me.

"Y/N, darling, how's the food? The blueberry pancakes? I know that they're yours and Kylie's favourite." She enquired with a small smile. I tried my best to reply normally, but my nerves caused it to come out more as a mumble.

"Honey, I know you're not that shy normally. You certainly weren't being shy while you were making my daughter scream this morning." I spluttered helplessly on my drink while unable to quite comprehend Kris Jenner. Sat beside me, Kylie watched her mother with wide eyes. Khloe reached out to high-five Kris, while Kendall glared at the two of them, rubbing my back caringly.

"I'm really, really sorry," I choked out, unsure what else to say to my girlfriend's mother.

"Oh don't apologise sweetie! Kenny seemed to be enjoying it, so you can't be bad," Kris continued on, and I cringed as she continued to discuss my sex life.

I would really rather have been anywhere other than sat opposite Kris Jenner at that moment. Beside me, my girlfriend seemed equally uncomfortable, as her family continued to joke at our expense. I turned towards Kendall with a small smile, as I felt her fingers tracing patterns on my knee. Shuffling in my chair slightly, I moved so that I was closer to the girl, feeling gladder than ever to have her there.

"No fucking under the table!" Kris sang, while I groaned into Kendall's shoulder.