I

Y/N : your name      
Y/N/N: your nick name

Y/N POV

I was 14 when I first met Kylie. I'd just transferred to a new school, in a new area; I was nervous, completely unsure about how it would go - until Ky took me under her wing.

It didn't take long for us to become great friends, best friends to be precise. Friday and Saturday nights were always spent in sleepovers, at Ky's. Kylie had one hell of a family, four gorgeous older sisters! I'd moved into town with my 19 year old brother, Ryan, we had money but we barely saw our parents, who were still living in New York.

That was two years ago.

Today was a Friday, and Kylie and I were on our way back to Ky's, from school. "So, my brother's throwing a party tomorrow night at our house, wanna go with me?" I asked her. It was my brother's 21st birthday, and being as close as we were, he had said I could go. Ky grinned at me. "Of course I'll go with you Y/N/N!"

As soon as we got home, Kylie asked her dad if she could go. "Please dad, I really want to go," she said looking hopeful. Kylie's dad sighed, looking at us carefully. "Alright, but only if Kendall goes with you." Ky rolled her eyes as we walked away, but for some reason, I felt happy, knowing the older Jenner would be going with us.

Kendall Jenner was 18, two years older than me and Kylie, but I swear she looked like some fucking goddess.  I knew her well, having spent a lot of time with Kylie in the Kardashian/Jenner home.

"I don't fucking get why Kendall has to go," Kylie groaned. While she was close with Kendall, she wasn't keen on her older sister practically babysitting us. "It'll be fine Ky, I'm sure we'll still have fun," I said, trying to reassure Kylie.

Kendall was home about an hour later, after cheer practice. Her eyes sparkled as she glanced at us, while her parents explained the situation.  

I was talking to Kylie about what we planned on wearing to the party when I noticed Kendall walking towards us. "So, a party tomorrow?" Kendall's voice caught Kylie's attention, who proceeded to ignore her sister, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, it's my brother's 21st tomorrow, you've met Ryan?" I replied, sensing that Kylie wouldn't be bothering to do so any time soon, as she stood, staring at her nails. "Oh yeah totally, he's so sweet," Kendall said with a smile.

Later that evening, I was sat with Ky while she tried to tell me about some new TV show she'd found, but I kept zoning out. Why had what Kendall said about my brother bothered me? At some point Kylie must have moved, because she was now sat on my lap, playing with my hair. I giggled as I rested my head on her shoulder, but I couldn't stop thinking.

Was I jealous?

For most of Saturday, I lounged around the Kardashian/Jenner house with Ky and Khloe, on one of their many couches. Khloe was going over her top tips for spotting the best guys to talk to at a party, but I found it increasingly hard to concentrate while I couldn't stop thinking about Kendall. I couldn't understand why I was so caught up over Kendall. "Y/N! Are you seriously not even listening to the best, boy advice you'll ever get?" Khloe joked.

"I'm so sorry Khlo, I just can't stop thinking about someone," I rambled before I even processed what I was saying. Fuck. "A boyyyy?" Kylie asked with a smirk on her face.

"Omg Ky, no no no, not a boy," I rambled on, mentally slapping myself.

"Ooh, a girlll?" Khloe said, winking at me. I froze, not knowing what to say or do. "Omg it is a girl," she continued. I knew there was no point in me even trying to deny it, so I just stared at the floor, partly wishing it would open up, and let me disappear, partly just fearing the worst kind of reaction from the sisters. I heard shuffling, and I was convinced Kylie was about to walk out, so I just tried my hardest not to cry, closing my eyes.

Instead, I was met with a warm koala hug from Ky, who wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck. I relaxed into her arms, almost falling into Kylie, from relief. I opened my eyes to see Khloe smiling at me, which I returned almost instantly.

"It's fine babe," Khloe began, "now you just get a second chance, to listen to the great KhloMoney's tips," she said winking at me. The three of us burst out laughing, before Khloe began rambling on again.