VII

Y/N POV:

Things were moving pretty quickly between me and Kendall, I had been spending most school nights driving around aimlessly with the girl, talking about almost anything. Each night we'd find a different place to stop and talk for a while, and each night we'd end up sharing a number of loving kisses, before making out passionately in my car, with a new background everyday.

My hands tugged gently at the collar of Kendall's jacket, trying to pull her even further into me, as her arms found their way around my neck. Our tongues danced between the two mouths, a constant battle for dominance. I felt my phone begin to vibrate and ring in the back pocket of my jeans, and I groaned as I felt Kendall begin to pull away. My lips instantly missed hers.

"Ignore it," I mumbled against her lips, as I kissed her again. I felt her smile but pull away again, as my pocket continued to ring.

"What." I answered, not bothering to check the caller ID. Someone had interrupted my kisses with Kenny, and I wasn't exactly thrilled.

"Bitch! I was just calling my best friend to see how she's doing, but clearly she's better without me," I heard Kylie say dramatically

I rolled my eyes at my friend's antics. I'd been spending school nights with Kendall to make sure my weekends were still free for Ky; I valued our friendship a lot, and I saw Kendall while I was staying with Kylie anyway, so it was a pretty good situation.

"Baby, you know I'm always better with you," I said mock-seductively, making my best friend giggle. From the corner of my eye I could see Kendall frowning, clearly not gathering that I was only talking to her sister.

"Y/N!" She said in between laughter, "anyway, so get to mine for Saturday morning this week?" I grinned at the thought of spending more time with my best friend.

"Yeah that sounds good," I tried to reply before a small moan escaped my mouth. Kendall had shifted closer to me, and was pressing soft kisses to my jawline, before making her way down my neck.

"Y/N what the fuck??" Kylie sounded extremely confused, but right now, that was the least of my concerns.

"I'm gonna have to, oh fuck, c-c-call you back okay," I said, my breath hitching slightly, as Kendall sucked harder on my neck.

"Seriously, what the-" I cut Kylie off as I hurriedly ended the call, before turning back to Kendall.

I cursed as I breathed out, admiring my girlfriend. "Kenny you're so bad," I tried to say, but I couldn't help the small smile that played upon my lips.

"Only for you babe," Kendall replied, winking at me and causing my smile to widen.

***

Later that evening we went back to my house, and found ourselves sprawled across my bed. Our heated make out session continued, and my body felt desperate for more contact.

I moved Kendall's hands to my shirt and encouraged her to take it off, before she quickly took off her own. I made quick work of reattaching our lips as soon as she was done, leaning into her, to push us back down onto my bed.

I moaned quietly as our bare skin brushed against one another. The simple contact with Kendall left me breathless, as the feelings within me strengthened, and I felt myself falling harder for the girl in my arms.

Eventually we pulled away, and I rested my forehead upon Kendall's, as she held me still. We lay on my bed with our jeans clad intertwined legs, wearing nothing but lacy bras on our upper bodies. My fingertips traced over her right bicep and I felt Kendall tracing patterns on my back, making me feel completely at ease in the older girl's arms.

"Kenny?" I mumbled, barely audibly.

"Yes babe?" She replied, as I watched brown eyes shift to meet mine, looking at me lovingly.

"I really like you, but I need to tell you that I've never been with a girl, so I won't really know what I'm doing if we, um, have sex," I said blushing, as I tried to hide my face in Kendall's neck.

"Y/N/N look at me," I felt Kendall move my face back, so that I was facing her once again. She kissed my cheek gently, before turning her attention back to my eyes. "This is going to be new for both of us, and it'll be special no matter what, because it's with you. I don't want you to feel embarrassed or anything, and I definitely don't want you to feel uncomfortable, we don't have to rush into anything babe. I really like you too, and I care about you Y/N." I saw the sincerity in Kendall's eyes as she spoke, and I felt instantly reassured.

A small smile made its way back to my face, as I breathed out a relieved sigh I hadn't realised I was holding.