V

Y/N POV

When Kendall walked in the room I swear I could see galaxies in her eyes. They were sparkling like they always did when she was happy, I always knew how Kendall was feeling just by looking into her eyes. If it was possible, she looked even more beautiful than she was looking earlier. I guess you could say I've fallen pretty hard. Her eyes are just so dreamy, I can't-

"Babe?" I smiled subconsciously as Kendall pulled me out of my thoughts. "Seriously Y/N, I called your name like five times and you only respond to babe?" She smiled teasingly. I blushed, trying to hide my face as I looked down.

I felt Kendall lift my chin up with her fingers so that I was looking straight into her eyes. She sat on my lap so that our faces were just inches apart. I felt myself getting lost in her warm brown eyes; I knew right then that I would never, not be blown away by Kendall Jenner. I'd been avoiding saying anything to Ken about my feelings, but I knew that I needed to tell her.

"Kenny, I need to tell you something," I started. I watched as she furrowed her eyebrows, concentrating on me, as her brown eyes watched me intently. "I know this might be weird, and I get it if you don't feel the same way, I just really need to tell you Kenny. I-I-I like you," I blurted out. "I get it if you don't like me and I'm sorry if I just made things weird, I'm not sure why I-" Kendall stopped my hopeless rambling by closing the small gap between us, and pressing her lips softly against mine.

I smiled against her lips before she kissed me again, this time stronger with more urgency and I kissed back instantly. She bit my bottom lip gently, before pulling away and smiling at me. "So you like me too then," I breathed out, as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She giggled at me, and kissed my cheek, her lips momentarily lingering there, "I do," she whispered softly.

I felt like I was on cloud nine as I sat cuddling Kendall. When we kissed I felt insanely happy, I felt warm and fuzzy inside; a part of me just felt complete.

KENDALL POV

"Do you want to go to out with me one night?" I asked hopefully.

"Are you asking me out on a date Kenny?" She replied with a small smile. I blushed slightly, nodding my head. She paused and I bit my lip subconsciously, I really hoped she'd say yes. "Of course I will babe," she finally said giggling.

Kylie and Khloe were stood by the doorway and I heard Y/N invite them in. I instinctively interlocked Y/N's fingers with my own, and I heard my sisters gasp.

"They finally did it Ky! Oh my god our baby Kenny and Y/N finally got their shit together and are being cute together!" I heard Kylie laugh at our older sister as I rolled my eyes playfully; I was truly just glad I had sisters as supportive as Ky and Khlo.

We talked about where Y/N and I were at, and Y/N understood that I wasn't out to anybody in my family other than now Kylie and Khloe. She insisted that we could go at whatever pace I felt comfortable with, and that she'd be there for me throughout everything. I honestly felt like the luckiest girl in the world, Y/N was insanely beautiful and incredibly caring and considerate too.

I watched as Kylie launched herself at an unsuspecting Y/N, who ended up falling straight on the floor. I laughed as I heard Kylie whine about Y/N not catching her.

"I swear this family will be the death of me! How was I meant to catch you if I didn't even see you Ky," Y/N groaned. The three of us chuckled as Y/N lay on the floor dramatically, refusing to move.

****

I spent the following week trying to plan the perfect date for Y/N. Kylie helped me with a few things, and Khloe helped me put my ideas together. I really wanted this to go well, because I like Y/N so insanely much, I'm falling like mad for her.

I planned everything so that I'd be able to take her out the next Friday. I called Y/N to let her know what time I'd be picking her up. "Hey Kenny," she said making me smile.

"Hey babe, so next Friday please be ready for 7, it's cool if you'll be with Ky at our house, just let me know so I can drive us."

"That sounds good Kenny, I can't wait," I grinned at how cute Y/N was being. I was so beyond excited for our date; I couldn't wait to spend more time with Y/N.