XXXIV

A/N: I find it crazy that people still read this, but I appreciate it and happy new year if you want are!

Kendall's family remained silent following her announcement of us dating again. I held the older girl's hand tightly; I had a feeling the reaction we would receive would be anything but supportive.

"Oh come on honey, I thought we were over this," Kris began, still smiling. Kendall frowned at her mother, silently pleading with her to stop. "She broke your heart, why would you want to be with her again?"

I couldn't help the humourless laugh which escaped me. I had been nothing but caring, and yet Kris' accusations suggested that I was some heartless monster. I wasn't. I had been sixteen, confused and I suppose frightened by what I was feeling for a girl, and yet I had done nothing but tried to love Kendall. At nineteen, I was just trying to the same.

"Oh come on mom. Kendall's old enough to make her decisions," Kylie scoffed.

"She was nothing but good to me, and still is." Kendall added firmly, placing her arm around my waist. I smiled at the girl as she spoke; despite the room's tense atmosphere Kendall still looked beautiful as ever.

"Kendall, come on – I thought we were over this. You could have any guy you want," Kris shrugged, looking towards her elder daughters for support. Kendall rolled her eyes at her mother's ignorant behaviour, trying and failing to supress the anger which was building towards her mother. I squeezed the model's hand tightly, tracing patterns on her hand in attempt to put the girl at ease.

Angry Kendall was insanely sexy, especially when that involved defending our relationship, so perhaps I should really be thanking Kris.

Maybe sensing that this conversation with her family was futile, Kendall gracefully stood up from her seat, taking my hand that she already held and led me out of the room. She apologised sincerely for her family's behaviour, checking to ensure that I was okay. I smiled warmly back at the girl; I couldn't care less about what Kris Jenner thought about me, as long as I had her daughter I was happy. Still, I listened intently to Kendall's every word, the care and consideration my girlfriend was giving me meant everything to me.

Eventually, Kendall ran out of words to express her feelings. Instead, she leant in gently, and I met her lips with my own, kissing the older girl tenderly. We felt no need to rush; instead I savoured the light pressure Kendall's lips provided against my own

"Hey," I mumbled with a smile as we pulled away, Kendall resting her forehead against mine.

"Hey you," she replied with the same lazy smile.

We made our way to the girl's high school bedroom. It was completely different to what I remembered it being – Kris had clearly redecorated. Kendall lay on the bed with her head in my lap, deep in thought while I played with her hair.

"So my mom's being petty," she stated while I merely laughed in response. "What if we annoy her back?" she asked playfully. I smiled at how happy the girl looked; Kendall was clearly quite proud of the plan she had crafted. "Do you trust me?" She asked in the same light hearted manner.

"Of course," I replied without any hesitation.

She pulled me to my feet with her, so that we stood just inches apart. She mumbled something about her room being directly above the dining room. She leant in towards me so that her warm breath grazed my ear.

"Push me," she whispered playfully. I pulled away from the girl, staring at her bewildered. Why on Earth would I push her? She smirked cheekily back at me, encouraging me to do as she asked.

I groaned, knowing that I couldn't deny my girlfriend anything. I pushed her hard down onto her bed, so that her landing would be cushioned.

"Y/N/N!" She called loudly, surprising me slightly as she did so. She began whispering something about that volume and tone. "FUCK, Y/N/N," she screamed with a smirk while motioning for me to join her on the bed. "Bounce," she whispered quietly to me, as I finally caught on to what she was doing. "YES BABY, HARDER" She exclaimed while we bounced harder on the brunette's bed. We giggled as we jumped on the mattress together – the bed hitting the wall lightly each time.

"You're so good at that," I called loudly with a smirk, while Kendall grinned back at me.

"Sexier," she giggled, "shouldn't be hard for you."

"FUCK, KENDALL," I moaned, my sole attention held on my girlfriend.

I saw the brunette's eyes darken, my words evidently having an effect on my girlfriend – if not her family. I leant in, closing the gap in between us as I kissed my way up her neck. I made a trail of light kisses as I moved closer towards her sweet spot.

I sucked harshly on the exposed skin, biting lightly and then soothing the girl with feathery kisses. The older girl moaned beneath me, pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"I believe we've got a show to put on," I whispered as we pulled away, admiring my work on her neck while Kendall giggled at me. "Shouldn't be hard," I winked.

****

Kendall and I grinned at each other as we walked back into the dining room. The meal was apparently over; Kris and the Kardashian sisters sat at an empty table facing us while Kylie patted at the empty seats beside her with a smirk.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Kendall Nicole Jenner?" Kris asked looking somewhat flustered.

"The tension was really clear." Kendall stated.

"Crystal clear. So I offered to help her work some of those tensions out," I added with a smirk. Kendall giggled as she pulled me closer into her by my waist. Her mother sighed, muttering on about how she hated this both as the model's manager and mother.

While Kylie left to see Norman the conversation shifted towards the living room, where Kendall perched on my lap. I whispered shitty jokes into the girl's ear, making her giggle at random moments.

"Okay, we get it. I doubt she was even clear, Kenny," Kim sighed. I frowned at the girl while Kendall held onto me tightly. "I mean, she's been with so many people – she could easily have something, whores often do. Or she could cheat!" I froze at the Kardashian's words. I knew that I enjoyed sex and had other partners during the years Kendall and I had been apart, but hearing myself be labelled in such a derogatory way, by another woman, hurt.

Kendall glared at the girl, pulling me to my feet with her. She quickly picked up her purse and jacket, and reached for mine.

"Fuck you." She spat at her sister, before leading me out of the room. "I'm so sorry babe, let's go home," she whispered.

A/N: Drama? Idk, vote and comment to let me know what you think