XXIV

A/N: I love youuuu so so much 💕💕

Y/N POV:

"Oh fuck... Baby please... Fuck, oh my god Y/N," Kendall moaned.

My eyes shot open at the sound of my name. I blinked slowly at the ceiling, waiting to realise that I had been dreaming, but the moaning went on. I found myself resting upon Kendall, who in her sleep, continued to moan and mumble my name. Blushing furiously, I cautiously manoeuvred myself off of the sleeping girl. Flashes of the previous night played before my mind – Kendall's lips softly grazing against mine with only a wedge of lime in between us, and all of the playful teasing which ensued.

As I attempted to stand up, I stumbled over a heel from the night before - knocking my balance and sending me falling backwards into the arms of my sleeping ex-girlfriend. Kendall woke up shortly after breaking my fall, making me smile as her eyes fluttered open lazily.

"Good morning gorgeous," she grinned, while I tilted my head questioningly towards the playful girl, trying to fight my blush. She shrugged as she continued to gaze at me, her eyes occasionally flickering down towards my lips.

"Could I borrow some clothes?" I asked the older girl with a smile still playing at my lips. She nodded slowly, smiling sweetly back at me.

"They always did look better on you," she winked, leaving me blushing once again.

Kendall's wardrobe was seemingly endless – designer after designer; it took me what felt like forever just to sift through all of it. The older girl giggled as I whined about just wanting a simple fucking t-shirt.

Eventually I found an old flannel I recognised to previously have been my own, smiling to myself at the thought of the older girl keeping it. Desperate to get out of it, I struggled and somehow succeeded to unzip my own dress, and then swiftly took it off – up and over my head. Kendall's giggles at my annoyed struggle soon turned into silence as she bit her lip. Over the years we had been apart, I had worked a lot on myself; not just mentally as a person, but physically too. A strong blush tinted the model's cheeks, as she tried her best to look away. I laughed as I caught her sneaking not so subtle glances at my underwear clad body, her eyes trailing down to my arguably more defined, more tanned, abs.

"My eyes are up here, Jenner," I teased the girl, walking up to her as I watched her try and fight the urge to blatantly check me out. "I mean, you had to strip down for my camera, so I thought I'd return the favour," I winked, draping my arms around the older girl's neck. In doing so, I forced her to maintain eye contact with me, my favourite eyes darkening by the second, while she crossed her legs tightly.

"I've g-g-got to go sh-shower," Kendall suddenly declared, mumbling "cold," to herself as she took off. I laughed at her departure; it was nice to know that after so long, I could still have the effect on her that she so strongly still had upon me.

As I threw on the old flannel the doorbell rang. I glanced towards the sound of Kendall singing Drake songs to nobody in particular in the shower, and decided I'd have to be the one answering the door. Running down the stairs, I was still catching my breath when I opened the door to a rather stunned looking girl.

"Kylie?" I questioned the puzzled looking girl resting on the doorframe. She nodded slowly while watching with wide eyes, as though she was trying to process the situation.

"I was going to say surprise, but I think you just beat me to it," she continued jokingly, while her eyes trailed up and down my body. I stepped aside to take the girl's suitcase while motioning for her to step inside. "Um, so, just to clarify, am I interrupting?" she asked grimacing, hesitant to leave her position, while I returned a puzzled look. "Am I going to find my sister as almost naked as you are?" she developed calmly, motioning towards my open flannel and lack of other clothing.

"No! No you won't," I shook my head, trying to shake the thought of my naked ex-girlfriend showering upstairs. I exhaled heavily as I lead Kylie and her luggage inside, realising that the Jenners were now definitely a part of my life again. Kylie glanced at me with a cheeky grin, which upon me questioning, she followed simply with a small shrug.

"Oh! And cute bra by the way babe! I totally approve," she exclaimed with a bright smile, while I rolled my eyes playfully. My best friend was back.

****

It was late afternoon by the time I left Kendall's apartment, with Kylie tagging along. The past twenty four hours had been beyond exhausting, yet the Kylie wasn't quite done with the questions.

"So let me get this straight," she began, "I can because I am, unlike you," she added, laughing at her own joke while I rolled my eyes at the girl. "So there's Zayn, Kaia anddd maybe my sister, and you aren't with any of them?" She questioned with wide eyes. I laughed at my friend, having had anticipated this reaction.

"I just don't have feelings for Zayn or Kaia, and besides, Kaia is at that age where I feel like a relationship just isn't that important – she should be going out and having fun Ky... Kylie... not like Kaia Kai but Ky," I replied truthfully, confusing even myself by the end of my explanation.

Kylie laughed at my rambling and shortly after, I joined her. She clutched her side, smiling from ear to ear as she hailed down a cab. I grinned back at her while we spoke about how good it was to be back together again. We'd left it far too long, but now with my best friend in New York with me, I knew I wasn't planning on letting her go any time soon.

A/N: Thank you for still reading this book! We hit 1K votes a while back and that means the absolute world to me; you guys mean so much to me!!
Please vote and comment to let me know what you think x