XXV

A/N:
Warning - smut
Consent is sexy

Y/N POV:

Since arriving in New York, Kylie had been messaging me every second we were apart. I laughed as I scrolled through a thread of memes she had shared with me, while I waited for my coffee machine to finish.

"Good morning," Gigi appeared suddenly, drawing out the first half of her greeting with a grin. I turned in surprise, to see the blonde hoisting herself up onto the kitchen counter in one of Zayn's old sweaters and mix-matched socks. I squealed as the model accidentally flashed me, and rushed to push her legs together, giggling.

"Well it looks like you've had one," I smirked, while the blonde laughed in response. She threw her head back, sighing, before turning her attention back towards me with a cheeky expression.

"I mean the D is insanely good, am I right?" she asked with her eyes twinkling mischievously. I hesitated, looking at her blankly while debating what my options for an answer were. "Come on, he told me about your situation, and you're fucking hot so I totally get it," she reassured me, running her hands through my hair. I was somewhat taken aback by the model's chill approach, but I appreciated it none the less.

"I've had better," I replied with a faux-nonchalant sigh, making the girl giggle. "He's all yours," I grinned, while she returned my smile with bright eyes.

"Like Kendall?" she teased, leaving me at a loss for words. She winked at me, before pouring herself some coffee and taking a large sip.

****

Kylie had texted me a random address and time, demanding that I show up, and yet ten minutes after her arranged meeting time she was still nowhere in sight.

11:40

where are youuu

delivered

I shuffled my feet awkwardly, glancing in at the building I had arrived at. It was a coffee shop, but there wasn't a single person in sight – not even a barista.

Ky – 11:42

Go inside the door's unlocked

I groaned, wondering what crazy plan my best friend had now.  I stepped inside and made my way to a table, before taking a cigarette and placing it between my lips. I inhaled as I went to text Kylie again, when the door chimed as a flustered looking Kendall Jenner burst through the door. I furrowed my eyes in confusion at the situation.

Ky – 11:53

The door's locked. You and Kendall need to talk. Properly. Until then, the key will be with me 😘

Kendall sighed as she read the same message, turning her attention towards the window, where a smug Kylie stood waving the key at us. I glared at the younger girl, while her sister flipped her off, before she disappeared from sight entirely, as I pulled the blinds down giving me and my ex-girlfriend privacy.

"Can you please put that out," Kendall asked, her voice laced with subtle annoyance. I obliged, exhaling one final time away from the girl, to avoid bothering her.

"Okay, so Kylie is basically forcing us to talk, so let's talk," I sighed, trying to read the girl before me as I looked into her eyes.

"Where do we begin?" the older girl asked light heartedly. I furrowed my brows at the girl in slight disbelief. Was she really unaware of how much she had hurt me, when she began ignoring me after she'd left?