XXXII

A/N: Merry Christmas if you wanted smut!
If you didn't, ignore this chapter.

"Are you serious?" Kendall asked
blankly as I emerged from the bedroom in clothes from Zayn's line. I frowned at the girl, quickly looking down at my outfit before shrugging.

"Zayn's my man," I grinned, realising my mistake as soon as I noticed Kendall's glare. She ran a hand through her hair while rolling her eyes, walking back to my room to pick out a different outfit for me.

Annoyed Kendall meant an incredibly sexy Kendall, and my gaze never left her as she rooted through my clothes.

"I'm your girl. You can wear the jackets I have from my VS shows, and you can be best friends with Z, but I don't want you repping the guy people think you slept with." She explained.

"What if they think I'm sleeping with you?" I teased my girlfriend.

"Maybe I want them to," Kendall shrugged nonchalantly. I grinned at the older girl, leading her towards my bed.

"I'll make sure they get the message," I mumbled playfully, before attaching my lips to the exposed part of the girl's neck. I bit and sucked at the skin harshly, soothing the spot with my tongue briefly, before continuing to mark the girl's neck.

Light moans escaped the brunette's lips, while mine ventured further south  as I kissed my way down the brunette's neck. I paused briefly as I reached the base of Kendall's neck, checking she was comfortable with me continuing.

"I need you," Kendall whined while tugging at her shirt to encourage me to help her out of it. I complied happily, pulling my own shirt over my head before refocusing my attention on Kendall.

"Remember when I took a body shot here," I smirked as I kissed the area by the girl's collar bone. I reached around the girl to undo the clasp of her bra, while she kissed me hurriedly.

"Remember when you actually fucked me," she snapped back while running a hand through her now messy hair. I laughed at the girl's impatience, kissing her cheek softly before throwing her bra to the side.

My eyes instantly fell to the brunette's nipple piercing, taking that hardening nipple between my lips - sucking and teasing the sensitive spot - while my free hand played with the other nipple.

Kendall's hand found mine, leading it towards the waistband of her trousers. I glanced up at the girl, who's hooded eyes were now dilated and filled with pure desire.

She encouraged me to undo her trousers, brushing my hand against the fabric of her soaked underwear.

"Feel how wet I am," she mumbled, pressing a kiss to my neck. "That's all you."

Hooking two fingers around the waistband of her trousers and underwear, I helped the older girl kick the unnecessary clothing off, before pulling off my own jeans.

I leant down to press kisses along my girlfriend's thighs, feeling the girl become increasingly aroused as my kisses along her inner thigh edged closer towards her centre.

I ran a finger along the girl's glistening slit while she reacted vocally to my touch. Deciding to end my girlfriend's torment, I entered her with a finger, working my way in and out of her while rubbing her bundle of nerves above with my free hand.

"Please baby, more," Kendall moaned against my shoulder. I plunged a second finger into the girl, watching as she called out in surprise at my sudden added pressure, while I worked my way in and out of the girl harder and faster.

As I curled my fingers, Kendall bit harshly against my neck, soothing the area with light kisses as I uncurled them. I continued to circle the girl's clit with my other hand, speeding up as Kendall's breathing became more forced.

Watching my girlfriend's response to my touch was turning me on badly, and so I found myself grinding against Kendall's thigh as I added a third finger into the girl.

"Fuck, baby, I can't - I'm so close," she panted as I continued to fuck her.

"Let go, Kendall," I mumbled as I felt her walls clench around me. The girl began to tremble as she came around my fingers, holding me close as I helped her ride out her high.

The older girl insisted upon returning the favour, to which I agreed - given the condition of her agreeing to a nap first.

"Talk about a Merry Christmas," Kendall laughed to herself as she lay cuddled in my arms.

"Merry Christmas Kenny."

A/N: I hope that made your horny asses a little bit happier haha