XXXVI

A/N: Vanessa Moe is hot as fuck so that's her as Y/N. The last chapter posted weirdly, but hopefully wattpad doesn't fuck up this time?

anyway, there's smut in this chapter

"Hey baby," I smiled as I walked into my girlfriend's apartment. I had just picked up the concert tickets for the evening from Kaia, ready for our date. I went to kiss Kendall, who surprised me as she turned to instead give me her cheek.

"What's this," my girlfriend asked as she turned her phone screen towards me. Kaia had put me on her snapchat story, and I couldn't help laugh. Kaia told me all her friends agreed Zayn was 'daddy', and I had jokingly asked whether I was.

"She's just joking," I insisted as I redirected my smile towards the older girl

"She's just joking," I insisted as I redirected my smile towards the older girl. I wondered whether my girlfriend was on board with the whole daddy kink; the way her cheeks appeared slightly flushed suggested that she wasn't entirely disgusted by the idea.

"She's sixteen!" Kendall protested with a huff, trying to fight back a smile.

"We were fucking when I was sixteen," I replied nonchalantly with a cheeky grin. Kendall's blush turned a few shades darker, as she bit her lip to prevent whatever comeback she had in mind from being said. "It's okay babe; I can be your daddy too," I added with a smirk.

"Y/N!"

Kendall was sat on my lap as I told her we had a date. My girlfriend smiled eagerly, demanding a dress code.

"So I don't need a bra?" She checked, visibly impressed. I confirmed that she did not, to which the older girl squealed as she wrapped her arms around me. "I probably wouldn't have worn one regardless, but still-" she shrugged while I laughed in response, "that's amazing, you're amazing," she cooed before kissing me.

Kendall's hands tugged at my shirt, gently at first, pulling me closer into her while her lips parted to allow my tongue entrance. Her tongue met mine and allowed me dominance; I explored the taste of strawberry left by the lollipop which had recently been occupying the girl's mouth.

We pulled away breathlessly, Kendall smiling lazily against my lips.

The older girl reluctantly left me to change into a suitable outfit, while I busied myself in the kitchen. Fuck dollar pizza, I wanted to cook for Kendall. Enchiladas were fairly simple, but my Abuela had taught both me how to make her enchiladas.

I put them in the oven and set a timer while I waited for my girlfriend. Kendall appeared behind me, wrapping me up in a tight hug as she announced that she was ready. I turned so that I was facing my girl, to see Kendall now wearing a baggy Gucci hoodie and smiling shyly back at me.

"You look beautiful," I smiled. "You always do," I insisted. "Comfy Kenny is my favourite."

"I'm the luckiest." Kendall replied with a smile.