XLVIII

A/N: This is it, chapter 48 and the finale of The Party.

Kendall counted the final seconds left to my plank, before helping me stand up as I finished my workout. She ran her hands through my hair, pulling me in to meet her lips. I moaned as my girlfriend's hands roamed around my body. She pushed me back onto our couch, straddling my waist while her hands ventured under my shirt. I gasped as the model's nails dug into my abs, allowing Kendall to take advantage of this as her tongue dominated mine.

"Baby you've got a call." The brunette began to pull away, looking smug as she handed me my phone.

"Ignore it," I whispered, pressing kisses along Kendall's jawline, before she rolled off of me. I groaned as she stood up, swaying her hips as she walked away – knowing that my eyes were on her ass.

"Hey Ky," I answered, my focus still on my best friend's sister.

"Ugh, finally bitch." I frowned at Kylie's response, while our doorbell rang, deciding to answer the door before replying to my friend. "I had to drag my ass to New York because apparently you don't know how to visit your best friend in Cali," she huffed. She allowed herself in while I still processed the fact that Kylie was here, making herself at home. "What? No 'hey Kylie, you're an angel, I can't believe you've graced me with your presence?'" She joked as I laughed at my best friend.

"I missed you," I smiled genuinely.

"So that's why you chose to not invite me to tonight's party?" She huffed dramatically as I rolled my eyes. "Just because I'm your only friend who doesn't want to sleep with you..." She sighed exaggeratedly.

"You never need an invitation – you're pretty comfortable with inviting yourself," I motioned to her sprawled across my couch. Kendall laughed at our antics, hugging her sister close to her as she pretended to side with Kylie.

I had missed this; I had missed Kylie in general. She'd brought Norman along with her, and the three of us played hide and seek with him, before Kendall offered to take him with her on her run. Kylie agreed quickly, leaving me a little suspicious of my best friend, but not too distracted to forget to kiss Kendall before she left.

She pulled away breathlessly, her beautiful eyes darkening as she narrowed her eyes at me playfully. I winked at the older girl, considering it payback for earlier.

****

"So you invited Madison?" Kylie more confirmed than asked, with her eyebrows raised. She was getting all her updates from Kaia and obviously the younger girl had told Kylie about the visually flawless singer I had set her up with.

I nodded silently – it wasn't a big deal, right? I found myself wondering how soon my girlfriend would be back to save me from my best friend's interrogation.

"The Madison Beer," she continued, "from high school? The girl who made you realise that you like girls?"

"I never even told you that until Kendall," I interjected.

"It's not like you slept with her. I'm your best friend, bitch, I just knew."

I rolled my eyes at Kylie's responses, this was getting nowhere.

"She gets on well with Kaia," I shrugged, trying to dismiss Kylie's concern.

"She gets on well with you, given how much sexual tension there always was between you," she laughed.

"That was in high school, and you didn't even realise at the time," I huffed.

"Hindsight," she countered. "Besides, she's only gotten prettier and everybody else around here sees you as some sort of sex goddess, why wouldn't she?" She teased.