XXVIII

A/N: The Jingle Ball was so good!! Have you been to one this year?

Arriving in the office to see my name plastered on my new office's door felt surreal. On my way to work I had picked up a round of coffee for the team, and making my way to my desk I felt so much like an adult.

I straightened the tan blazer I had purchased for my first day, and scanned around the office to see whether my boss or anybody else who may need me was about. Satisfied I had a moment to myself, I closed the door behind me. As I sunk into my cushioned desk chair, I tried and failed to resist the temptation to spin around like a child.

"Miss L/N?" A voice behind the door called. My eyes widened as I began frantically scrambling to cling to the desk, in attempt to compose myself. "You have a visitor; she insisted that you would be happy to see to her."

I furrowed my brows in confusion, glancing at the clock. It read nine twenty five, and I was admittedly surprised to be visited so soon into my job. I made my way down to reception, greeting my new colleagues with friendly smiles as we passed each other.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I groaned to nobody in particular, as I saw who was leaning on the reception's counter, most likely bothering the receptionist to no end.

"Surprise!" she grinned.

"Kylie, you can't be here – it's my first day!" I protested, while the young Jenner sauntered over towards me. She then proceeded to ignore me, instead wandering over towards the elevators which went to my office.

"Bitch, don't act like you don't love me," she scoffed, pressing the call button repeatedly until it had arrived.

I tried to sneak Kylie over towards my office, as discretely as possible, to avoid any unnecessary problems on my first day working at IMG. Of course, that failed. My boss narrowed her eyes as her eyes flickered between Kylie and I. She silently questioned me about my friend.

"Michelle, this is my assistant for the day; Kylie!" I found myself announcing. Kylie side eyed me as though I was mad, before deciding to play along before my boss. The two shook hands and eventually Michelle left us.

"What the fuck," Kylie growled quietly while I led her towards my office. She smiled falsely towards the other workers passing by, before scowling at me. I laughed at my friend's antics and ignored her, continuing to introduce her to my rather bewildered looking colleagues – as my assistant, of course. I was certain the entire office was wondering what I was doing with Kylie Jenner supposedly working for me, but the annoyance on my best friend's face made it all worthwhile.

"Hurry up Jenner; you've got a pile of paperwork waiting for you!" I smiled.

****

Kylie decided to avoid leaving my office, where she sat on a beanbag, delivering the selfies her fans so desperately wanted, no, needed.

I rolled my eyes at the newly blonde younger girl, who appeared to be analysing the contrast between the colours of her nails and her lips, while I was still replying to a number of emails. She sighed dramatically, coughing slightly to ensure she had my attention as she made her way towards me.

"You know, you should really invest in a coffee machine," she stated as she leant over my shoulder. I shrugged my best friend off, laughing in response.

"It's still my first day Ky," I reminded the blonde with a smile. She groaned, deciding to perch on the edge of my desk. We, well I, worked liked this for at least an hour, I would alternate between responding to emails and entertaining Kylie; in return, she would just keep me company.

I smiled at the girl expectantly; I had just sent off another response and I knew Kylie would have something new to say.

"Knock knock," A voice at the door beat her to it. I sat up in my seat, hopelessly mouthing words at Kylie in attempt to remove her from my desk. She didn't budge. The door opened slowly, and both Kylie and I watched closely to see the person letting themselves in. "Long time no see, cutie," Bella smiled widely at me. I returned the smile feeling somewhat bewildered by the brunette's presence. "And Kylie," the model added with a smaller smile, while my friend ignored her – instead smirking at me as she turned to face me once again.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, Bella?" I asked with a smile. She bit her lip as though debating voicing a thought of hers, running a hand through her short hair. Kylie, watching our interaction with great interest, took her attention away from us briefly to begin scrawling heart eyes all over my notes. I subtly kicked her foot, stealing her attention away from her doodles as she instead began to glare at me.

"I was just thinking, I'd really love it if you could join me and my friends for dinner tonight," Bella finally replied. I refocussed my attention back at the model and returned her smile. The brunette's gaze was intense, that combined with her high fashion beauty was undeniably somewhat intimidating, but attractive nonetheless.

I lost myself in my thoughts once again, and failed to realise I had done so, until Kylie nudged me bringing me back to reality and the somewhat dejected looking model stood opposite us.

"...Kylie can come too?" she offered weakly, while the blonde besides me laughed silently to herself at the awkwardness between the two of us.

"That sounds great!" I agreed, sounding far more false than intended, but still apparently satisfying Bella. The brunette left with a triumphant smile plastered on her face, while Kylie couldn't hold back the intense laughter she had been internalising throughout my conversation with Bella. I groaned, slumping back into my seat while Kylie's cackling continued. "Shut up, I need you to plan my outfit."

A/N: Dates w Bella Hadid, look at you go. Vote and comment to let me know what you think!! x