38

Chapter 39: A True Love's Kiss.

💮

This was the end of their last semester, now they had to leave their beloved MU.

Hiccup couldn't confess his love to Merida, but actions speak louder than words and Merida told him to wait for her and he was ready to wait for her as much long as it could take.

Terence and Tinkerbell got married. They specifically planned their marriage before graduation so all of their friends could attend before going their separate ways. And after their graduation, the biggest excitement and news was Jack's and Elsa's reception party of their marriage which no one wanted to miss. Prank week was coming soon but Flynn announced that he was going to make his own prank week, two weeks early before the official prank week and he's totally the man of his words. The first stage of his prank week was he became the exact copy of Jim and worked without money. He gave one hour or more than that to each person and that each person would mentally and physically prepare themself to jump off the building because that one hour of torture never seemed to end. Jim kept the distance of five inches but Flynn ended that distance as well. He stood by the person's face, nose to nose, cheek to cheek, forehead to forehead. God knows what he drank for that nose burning smell to come from his mouth... Many girls passed out and our delicate Mushu and Jim couldn't gain consciousness for an hour. He ended most of the students in just a week.

On the second torment week, he invented a new chip. Wherever this chip was attached, it'd change into that exact color and what place could be better than human skin? Within thirty seconds that chip would explode with a loud bang and it would spread on skin like blood and burned spots. To whomever's skin it would explode, they would think that maybe their skin bursted into shreds and now they were going to die.

Skin usually bursted from cheeks, neck, arms, hands. And this happened with girls mostly maybe because they forgot to use moisturizer? That was the most valid answer. Halls echoed with screams.

Flynn spent a lot of money on that prank but it's alright because when he will become the president, he'd take every single penny through tax. Flynn had made a long list of students and he crossed the ones he had pranked. Because when he gets old, he didn't want to have any regrets that with just a little effort he could make those kids fool he had forgot about. So he was doing that little effort now and what did he not do? He even transformed into a pizza boy and went to girls' dormitory many times and left many gifts for them in their rooms.

He put posters and many boards on Giselle's house that she burned them all right away and cried her eyes out in front of her friends, screaming in their faces; "Is this how I am... Is thisl who I am?"

God knows which 'how' or 'who' she was talking about? Maybe she was talking about the lizard with long blonde hair in a pink gown with a huge creepy smile plastered on her face as she was cutting cake. And underneath was written; Horror reloaded, Giselle is back.

However, they started the real prank week with wearing creepy clown masks, weapons in hands. In the middle of the night, waiting at the empty oxford road for any junior to come and attack them.

Many came and girls with weak hearts almost collapsed. Ok, girls are girls but that big bulky guy couldn't gain consciousness for about an hour and didn't know what Flynn was saying, maybe he said he touched something wet. What's wet?

One more junior came, Elsa and Rapunzel attacked him in their spooky clown costumes. Elsa tied his hands back while Rapunzel was threatening him that if he screams, he's dead. "Ooh Els, he's the guy from the medicine department who flirted with me!" Rapunzel squealed seeing his face carefully. The guy's fear exchanged with confusion.