14

Chapter 14: Patience\Midnight games.

💮

She was tiredly walking out of her department with her head low. Hans walking right beside her, they were talking about a new documentary they were working on, when out of the blue Patrick Black, notorious in the whole University with the name of Pitch black blocked their way, a smirk dancing on his face.

"Get out of my way, Patrick!" Elsa strictly said glaring at him, he faked a wince, placing his hand on his heart which made Elsa's blood to boil.

"Oh no, stop giving me this look. It turns me on... " He said looking at her from head to toe, Elsa felt naked under his stare.

"Leave her alone, Pitch!" Hans said moving in front of her as he noticed Elsa feeling uncomfortable under his filthy stare.

"It's none of your business, Isles! So leave it." Patrick pushed Hans aside and took a few steps forward to Elsa, students around them were watching but no one was doing anything. Elsa held her ground, she was not going to be scared not now, not today...

"You look so beautiful when you're angry." He moved closer to her that she could feel his breath on her face, he grabbed her chin.

"Stay away from me!" She pushed him away, her expression was stern and full of loath by his touch.

"This is what attracts me to you." He laughed loudly while Elsa glared at him, what was he thinking? How dare he touch her? She was feeling like someone just poured hot boiling oil on her body.

"I've noticed there's no sign of Jack around you nowadays, huh?" He pressed his finger on her weak spot but she showed no expression.

"Of course, he wouldn't be running after you like a dog after the wonderful things you've said about him... actually, whatever you did was right. I think the very same thing about him but I didn't have any guts to say those thoughts out loud but you did... which really impressed me." He said circling around her, everyone was listening quietly, Elsa tightly balled her fists in anger.

"Elsa, let's go. We should leave." Hans quickly came between them as the situation was getting intense. Hans grabbed her wrist but she slapped his hand away.

"No, let me listen to this rubbish." She said bitterly, Patrick smirked looking at her face which was already red because of anger.

"Elsa, don't be stupid and come with me before something worse happens." Hans said worriedly but Elsa shook her head stubbornly, she wasn't going to move from here, she looked straight into his yellow eyes that were laughing at her.

"Now since that illegitimate, worthless piece of shi..." He placed his hand on his sour cheek as everyone gasped at the scene, Elsa slapped him hard, her eyes were bloodshot red, her whole body was shaking because of anger.

"Shut up!" Elsa shouted, Patrick glared daggers at her, of course, she just slapped him in front of the whole University.

"You little...!" Patrick was about to attack her when a few students grabbed him from behind and Hans forcefully dragged Elsa out of that place, everything was worse than ever.

"What were you thinking?" He shouted as he let go off of her arm. Elsa crossed her arms over her chest and squinted her eyes.

"Didn't you hear what he said?" She protested, Hans sighed, face palming himself. He placed his hands on her shoulders.

"I heard him loud and clear but what you did was wrong... He can complain to the University council and worse, he can get you expelled, almost the whole University saw you slapping him, Elsa!" He squeezed her shoulders, Elsa carelessly removed his hands from her shoulders.