30

May Time Keeps You Alive.
Narrator's POV:
She was in a dark room where she was surrounded by spiders and spiderweb. She tried to stand up but felt the throbbing pain in her head and body as she fell down again, she winced. A spider fell on her arm, she yelped and brushed it away as she stood up but her legs were wobbling. "Where am I?" She whispered to herself and start to take small steps, spiderweb was everywhere. They were blocking her way, she removed the web with her shaking hands and started to walk ahead, but the room seemed to be never ending.

There was a door in the distance and she could hear faint voices from there. Those were familiar as they started to get closer when she ran to the door.

"I am Merida, you know the powerful Russia? I'm that country's super girl, but it doesn't mean you should call me the Merida."

That voice got lost in the distance as she ran faster but more webs came, blocking her path. She removed them and keep on running to that door. But it was like, it was fading in the distance.

"If I were young, I would play cricket with you everyday, but I'm old and weak. I get tired easily."

One more voice came and she ran faster trying to get to the door before it could disappear in the distance.

"We should become friends now."

All these voices were dying in the thin air, she was breathing heavily as she ran but she could not reach the door and she wasn't going to give up, She wanted to live. Suddenly room's temperature dropped and it was ice cold, her pace in running got slower as she shivered and fog escaped her nostrils and mouth when she breathed. She was trembling because of the cold.

"I'm say it all, you can tell me anything."

There was a thick blanket of snow, she was stuck til her knees and tried to walk but it felt almost impossible. She was feeling like she was being pulled in the snow like someone was trying to bury her. "No!" She tried to escape but she was trapped in the snow til her her chest.

"Will you marry me, Elsa?"

Warm tears were falling from her eyes on her cold, freezing cheeks as she tried to get out of the snow. She was going to die. She was buried til her chin, there were noises. That were ear deafening, "Jack!" She closed her eyes and took one last deep breathe before she was drowned in darkness and cold. Death is cold and scary.

❄........❄.......❄

She opened her eyes, breathing shallowly as she struggled to breathe. She was blinded by the sudden light, she coughed and felt really cold as tears ran down her cheeks and sobbed loudly. Her throat was dry, a throbbing pain spread through her entire body and she cried. She looked at her surroundings, she was in a white room and was lying on a bed with machines and tubes attached to her body. There was a beeping sound of machines, many doctors and nurses ran inside the room towards her.

As much as she wanted to keep her eyes open, her eyes closed. When she opened her eyes again, she wasn't scared anymore. There was no one, just two nurses and a doctor were checking her and reading her reports. They were discussing something, a nurse was checking her blood pressure and when she saw Elsa's opened eyes, she smiled softly and gently patted her cheek.

"May time keeps you alive, I was told to deliver this message to you."

She was trying to remember what was happening, but she could only recognize this message and she only remembered that who must've told this nurse to deliver this message to her. She again went into a deep sleep and when she opened her eyes again, she saw someone standing by the glass wall. Who was this person? Standing like someone very precious to him is dead.