2

Chapter 2: Party Disaster/Ratatouille

💮

A few days later something happened that was too much for our Elsa Winters, a group of University students approached Elsa and her class fellows... that group was having a party for the start of their new classes and for the preparations of party, they gave Junior students a chance to easily earn some pounds... her class fellows agreed so did she... all they had to do was serve food and drinks and to look after everything, the party was held in a student's house at the backyard.

The whole decorations were done now all they had to do was place food on the tables in nice order.

"You look a lot like a Norwegian." Snotlout and his others friends reached her and began to look at her suspiciously that she started to suspect if they were here to see the decorations.

"I am a Norwegian." She felt offended the way their eyes were on her.

"No... I mean... they all are a bit afraid... no actually they are really afraid."

"Afraid...? Who...?"

"Just a few students that are coming to the party..." He wasn't getting to the point.

"Do they have Norway phobia?" Elsa sarcastically asked rolling her eyes, trying to get back to her work.

"No... maybe yes... these newspapers... TV... media... don't feel bad but they believe in the news that had been told about Norway and you're also a Norwegian... please don't feel bad but they are really afraid of explosions."

"What do you mean? I'm also afraid of blasts but I'm not telling you." She wasn't understanding anything.

"Look you got angry... you're getting it wrong... it's not like there's going to be a blast... I mean there would be nothing then why do we have to be scared?" He nervously laughed.

"Is there any danger...? Any blast? You're scaring me."

"I'm just telling you... mostly students that are coming here, their parents or uncles are in police force... I'm just telling you... don't worry."

Elsa's head began to spin, "What are you trying to saying... what do you want me to understand?"

"We're just sharing some things with you."

"You share this with someone...? You all are looking at me suspiciously... you think I'm going to do a blast here... are you kidding me...? Stop blabbering and leave me alone." She got annoyed, shooting a glare at all of them.

"What? We didn't say such thing... what are you thinking?"

"Why don't you just say it that you think I'm going to do something illegal here."

"There's no need to get scared, look you're already getting pale."

"What do you mean by already...?" She was really getting pale.

They panicked,"I mean, we're just saying, you know..."

"Do you all say such stupid things to anyone? I didn't like what you said to me, if you want me to leave then I'll just go."

"No, no, keep doing your work, just don't leave." They began to smile and left her...

She started to do her work and she was also scared that if something happens they would only blame her... police... and then... Oh god.

In the backyard, just a bit high from the ground was DJ's place just like in clubs... when it was dark enough, they turned on the colorful twist lights, DJ turned the music on which was dangerously loud and students began to arrive.