18

Chapter 18: Black Ink And Golden Words.

💮

Preparations for the spring's bride were on full swing like it was the wedding of a royal child. Designers, wedding planners and their team would come and leave the house like it was their own house and they just leave the house for a little while.

"Mama! Why are you wasting so much money?" When at weekend Marinette came, she was upset looking at everything.

"You're trying to say that I shouldn't do more favours on you. When I give you the gifts at Christmas, you all feel ashamed. Now you all don't want anything from me, you just want to give me. When you do this, you all make me feel like I'm a second woman, a step mother. Everything that I have is all yours, the light of my eyes and my strength of living is all of you... you don't want me to do anything for you because I'm a second woman." She was upset.

"At the wedding, I want at least ten to twelve elephants, they should be walking by the edge of a river and I also want two to three giraffes, swans and bears..." Marinette started with her requests, lying down with her head on her lap.

"If you want elephants and all of this, then we should arrange your marriage in Sri Lanka or Africa." Lady Arianna still didn't complain about elephants and giraffes.

"No, I want everything in Manchester. If you try to emotional blackmail me again, I will ask for white cheetahs too. You're also the light of my eyes and my strength, Mama." She began to stroke her blue highlighted hair.

"You can get more emotional but tell me first, are you planning on getting married or making a jungle and hunt?" Mama Arianna started to laugh and Marinette began to plant kisses on her face, making her giggle harder.

A week before their marriage, Adrien and his family came to Manchester from America and they all were living in a rented house. Marinette went for their welcome but she came back really worried. Adrien along with his parents came to dinner in their house. The whole time, the atmosphere was so uncomfortable and the air was so thin that you could cut it with a knife. Adrien's mother, who was looking like Cleopatra was quiet the whole time and his father kept on looking at the paintings hung by the walls. They ate a few bites and left.

"Are you sure that you'll be happy with Adrien? His mother had hatred in her eyes for you, if you don't love him then just leave him, I don't want anyone looking at you like that." Lady Arianna was looking at her worriedly and softly stroking her hair.

"Adrien is different, Mama!" She couldn't say that she loved him and can't stay away from him just because of his mother's hatred.

"He really loves you or he's just bragging?"

"I believe in his passion... Don't worry, Mama everything will be alright."

"You love him." She kissed her forehead, making her smile.

Lady Arianna wanted to send Elsa and Pocahontas in Adrien's house, Adrien's other relatives appeared as well. She wanted them to investigate everything about his relatives especially about the females so that she could prepare everything according to their likes and dislikes. The thought of calling the media dropped from her mind, their Temperament was so delicate that anything could anger them and she didn't want to invite Brad Pitt either because she didn't want to bore him in such an environment.

💮

Elsa's and Pocahontas's breath was knocked out by listening to lady Arianna's words. Just by looking at Adrien's mother's hard expressions, they were scared to death and now she was telling them to meet other women of his family.

"What will we say to them?" Elsa got scared.

"Pocahontas! Just say that you want to decide the designs of invitation cards according to Adrien's taste."