31

Chapter 32: No Doesn't Mean No.

Narrator's POV:
She was soon shifted from ICU to another private room. Merida and Hiccup stayed with her. Rapunzel, Hans, Terrence, Tinkerbell and other Uni fellows also visited her many times. They had to leave to Manchester at night. They were now in Manchester and they checked on her through video calls. Dean and Uni counselor also stayed in contact with her.

For the whole day, Flynn stayed with her then he had to leave to hotel and get ready, he had to go to studio. Before leaving he gave Elsa many flowers that according to Hiccup, he stole from somewhere.

Jack was sitting on a chair in a corner and when Hiccup and Merida left, he brought his chair closer to her bed, Elsa was already asleep. Her head would start aching and her eyes would start to close. In just an hour of getting medicines and injections she would fall asleep. Her sleep wouldn't be deep, because of the pain she would be half asleep. Then she would have a weird dream and wake up scared. This was her daily routine.

His hand hesitatingly reached for her hand and he wrapped his fingers around her delicate hand, Her left arm was in a cradle arm sling. He stared at her face, she seemed to be so peaceful in her sleep. He moved his other hand in her hair and he softly began to stroke them, He moved closer to her face and kissed her forehead then he leaned back. He stared at her sleeping face.

Jack opened her palm and unconsciously started to draw something on her open palm with his finger. His finger softly and slowly brushed on the lines on her palm, his blue eyes were lost, they were deep like oceans and they felt empty.

Elsa opened her eyes and they landed on the person that was the reason of her current situation and she just wanted him now, to stay with her and hold her hand. Elsa looked at her palm where his finger was drawing something, then he raised his head and saw her smiling towards him, he smiled in return like he was never hurt, like he only saw and read sorrow and pain in story books.

"What did you make on my hand?" After such a long time a conversation started between them, Elsa asked the first question.

"I made me." He gave her an answer, that now no question seemed important, Jack repeated the answer under his breathe and felt that if he said something else except this, then it would sound so wrong.

Elsa chewed on her bottom lip and tried to stop the corners of her lips that were tugging up into a smile, she cleared her throat as she nodded her head.

"But you told me that I was dead to you and even if I die, you won't care." Elsa forgot the pain she was feeling in her head and in her shoulder, it was pretty surprising that she remembered his words like her name. Before going to the next level, she wanted to clear everything from the past.

Word dead once again made Jack pale and feel his energy draining. He spoke, but it felt more to himself, "I didn't care." He didn't care, he was blinded with rage. "You're a bad person." Elsa sat up and rested her back against the pillows, she bit her lip, holding back any noise of pain escaping her mouth. She deliberately didn't take Jack's help while sitting up.

"Indeed...I'm a very bad person." Jack very easily agreed with her.

"You're a brainless person and you severely have anger management issues." Elsa wasn't satisfied with her previous sentence.

"Yes and I'm also crazy." Jack tried to satisfy her.

"You're stubborn and so headstrong."

"Of course and I'm also very rude."

"Yes, you still didn't learn the manners to talk...you're so, so big now but you have a huge frown on your face and the coldness in your eyes is like gunpowder that seems to hold the power to blow away every single person into shreds that comes in front of you."