1

Chapter 1: Ask Me\Tweet Me

💮

She was at the airport of Manchester, twirling excitedly. She was finally free, her new life was going to start now.

"Jeg er her med kaos! Velkommen meg Manchester!!"

[I'm here with chaos!! Welcome me Manchester!!]

She shouted cupping her mouth with both of her hands, people were looking at her shocked... but today she didn't care. She was in a white short dress, Dark blue jeans and vans, her long platinum blonde hair in a high pony tail and her seven feet long dark blue scarf was sweeping the tiles of Manchester airport and getting entangle with people's stuff as she walked...

She again twirled and shouted...

"Jeg er her Manchester!! Jeg vil aldri gråte igjen!! Og du vil aldri få meg til å gråte!!"

[I'm here in Manchester!! I'll never cry again!! And you will never make me cry!!]

She was finally free and she loved this new feeling of freedom that she felt for the very first time and she was loving it because now she was away from all the sorrows. That's what she thought.

Elsa and her family were from Norway but they moved to Florida when Elsa wasn't even born so this kinda explains why she can speak Norwegian. She learned Norwegian from her grandpa because her grandparents only speaks Norwegian.

No one came to pick her from the airport, she had been waiting since three hours already but she didn't have any problem with waiting. She could wait for three more hours actually, she could wait for three days and she won't have any problem now.

She saw a board of her name from afar... A Korean girl with long cross over bag was running here searching for someone.

"I'm Elsa Winters." She said quickly walking towards that Korean girl or else with the speed she was running here and there, it looked like she wasn't here to pick her but to say bye-bye.

"Oh hello... sorry, I'm late."

"It's alright, let's go...?" Elsa smiled towards the girl who gladly returned it.

"Actually, the guy who was coming for you, got into an accident... so I had to come.... sorry, you had to wait for so much long." She said getting ashamed for getting so late.

Has it already started?

"It's okay..."

"Silvermist, I'm Silvermist but just call me Sil."

Sil was walking ahead of Elsa and she was walking quite fast so it was getting hard for Elsa to walk along... Both of them sat in a taxi... When they reached the building, they both took Elsa's stuff on the top floor and got in a flat, the flat was empty... it had two rooms... A living room and open kitchen. Elsa's eyes widened with shock... so clean and beautiful flat just for me?... Wow!

Sil lead her to a bedroom which had two single beds in each corner with a mattress between them on the floor.

"This is for you." Sil said pointing at the mattress on the floor. Elsa's face fell, why would she sleep on the floor?

"Please, don't touch anything except this mattress." She said smiling but it looked more like she was requesting her.

After Elsa took a warm shower Silvermist gave her a small tray of sandwiches and a cup of coffee, "This is from me." She said so happily like she just gave her a part of her treasures. Elsa stared at her dumbfounded, she just came from a long flight and this is what she gets?