Prologue

Prologue.

💮

She was sitting in a corner of the backyard like in every challenge of life she can't win, she always sits in the corners because she's afraid to come out of them...

Why is she scared...?

Because they scare her and her position in her own home is like a broom... who is useful sometimes... and in other times... yuck! Gross.

On the other hand, grandma was sitting on a chair, continuously mumbling something under her breath, massaging her hair. She did told Anna to do it but she ignored her like she didn't even hear her... like she didn't say anything... and she was reading a novel while eating strawberries and doing all of this, she looked like poor Anna who just yesterday got graduated from University and today she got back to the world.

Mother was talking on the phone... and Olaf was listening to a new rap music, with his ear buds on while wandering in the garden, with his hands dancing in the air, it looked like he was having a seizure attack while walking.

And she... who hides herself in the corners was using mobile phone... no no, she wasn't on social network... she was also not texting anyone... oh no, no, she was also not searching any new dresses on Google... she was... she was reading the emails of American student society of Manchester University and she was shaking like someone just took her out of the freezer and placed her under the sun... she was barely holding her scream... and here we go, she screamed.

First grandma stopped her hands and looked at her with annoyance then except grandpa, nobody gave her any importance and kept on doing their work.

Grandpa walked to her...

"Elsa, hva skjedde?"

[Elsa, what happened?]

Sweet grandpa, only he cared about her. She began to whisper something in his ear... after awhile of listening, grandpa stood up and spoke a little loud for everyone to hear...

"Jeg skal på markedet for å hente dagligvarer ... Jeg klarer ikke å ta tak i alt ... Elsa! Kom med meg"

[I'm going to the Market to buy groceries... I'll not be able to grab everything... Elsa! Come with me.]

"Tar du henne med deg? ... så får vi ingenting ... Markedet vil sannsynligvis være stengt eller det vil sannsynligvis brenne." Grandma didn't delay on expressing her thoughts about Elsa.

[You're taking her with you?... then we're not getting anything... The market will probably be closed or it will probably burn.]

"Så drar vi til et annet marked ... og hvis det brenner også så ikke vent på oss, vi drar til andre byer og brenner alle markedene." Grandpa tried to joke to cheer Elsa up a bit, but Grandma didn't like his idea.

[Then we'll go to another market... and if it would burn too then don't wait for us, we'll go to other cities and burn all the markets.]

"Hvorfor bare byer ... hvorfor ikke land?"

[Why only cities... why not countries?]

"Klart hvorfor ikke? Gjør deg klar alle ... Hele verden kommer til å bli brent." Grandpa tried to cover her up with another joke but to no avail, Elsa smiled at him sadly.

[Sure why not? Get ready everyone... The whole world is going to get burn.]

"Hele verden brant for mange år siden." Grandma said as if she won't speak such a great truth she would be given an act of blasphemy. Elsa glared at her and she quickly looked away, scared for her life.