35

Chapter 36: His Supernova.

💮

Just as the huge white doors opened, everyone's head turned and their eyes widened in awe. Two little blonde girls, were walking ahead of her throwing red rose petals in the path she was supposed to walk on. Soft music of I Choose You by Ryann darling echoed around the room.

You're my always
You're my forever
You're my reality

Her hands squeezed her father's arm, in nervousness with everyone's eyes on her. She kept her head low as she walked down the aisle.

You're my sunshine
You're my best times
You're my anomaly

She could feel him looking at her, his gaze on her made her even more nervous and she was feeling all timid and shy girl all of a sudden, she couldn't look up at him. She was maybe afraid that it was only a beautiful dream, and she didn't want this beautiful dream to break. She wanted to savour every single moment.

And I'd choose you
In a hundred lifetimes I'd choose you
In a hundred worlds I'd find you...

The curtain of her thick eyelashes moved from her beautiful crystal blue eyes and they locked with the mesmerizing cyan blue eyes of one and only man she will always love and cherish.

And I'd say, "I do"
For the rest of my life
With all that I have, I do
And I will

The adoration and affection he held in his eyes as they looked at her made her heart melt and she sighed softly. A small smile broke onto his face as he captured her gaze, she could feel all her fears, insecurities, nervousness washing away with new and beautiful feelings overtaking her and she smiled. The way they both looked at each other, God! They looked so in love.

When the sky is falling
I promise you I'm all in
No turning back
Every day, every moment
Every breath you take...

It was her day and she could be happy. Today was the day when he was going to be only hers and she was going to be only his.

I choose you

Her heart fluttered at the mere thought, her father's steps finally came to a halt and he angled his body in front of her. Agnarr rested his hands on her shoulders, as he took in her appearance like he was never going to see her again.

"You were so little and now..." He couldn't bring himself to say more as they were buried in his throat because of the huge lump forming.

He wiped his unshed tears from the corners of his eyes. He hugged her tightly, like he was saying his final goodbye. She wrapped her arms around him, placing her cheek on his chest. A few tears coming out of her eyes.

"Dad!" She whined, wiping her tears. He kissed her forehead and gave her hand in Jack's.

This is more than just a wedding
This is etched into eternity

"Take care of her." His demeanor changed just as he looked at Jack. Looks like I still got to work hard for Elsa's Dad to start liking me.

Elsa stood in front of him, both of them holding hands. Jack kissed her cheek, making her blush. "You look so gorgeous, that I'm left speechless." He whispered in her ear.

With our union we will move mountains
We will live on our knees

"You don't look so bad yourself." Elsa smiled.

"Honey, I'm the handsomest person you know." He had a smug smile on his face.

"Aren't you arrogant? Why did I never notice this side before?"