36

Chapter 37: Everything is fair in love and war.

💮

No one...

Literally, no one came to pick them from the airport...

They were sitting in the waiting area holding hands, Elsa's head was placed on Jack's shoulder and his head on hers. The pad of his thumb was gently rubbing on her knuckles.

Ever since that night, a new and a very strong connection developed between them and now the urge of getting close to each other... it was enchanting, "If no one comes in another one minute, we'll call for a taxi." It was Jack, who mumbled and Elsa nodded her head as she yawned.

Both of them were extremely tired and just wanted to sleep. Why wouldn't they be tired? It was a 12 hour and 40 minutes long flight, of course they wanted rest.

"Come on, let's go." Jack said as he helped her up and literally dragged her and their bags outside of the airport. Jack hailed a cab, that looked like was just waiting for them, Quickly stopped in front of them.

Jack was shoving their bags in the trunk of the taxi when he heard Elsa screaming from behind him, he quickly turned around in utter shock and fear and saw Elsa on a guy's shoulder.

"Jack!"

It was already dark and seeing the guy's face was even harder because it looked like it was hidden by a black mask. That guy laughed and started to run, Elsa smacked his back as she cried for help.

Jack's eyes were wide, "Elsa!" Jack quickly ran after but the guy literally threw Elsa inside a black truck and the truck was moving.

Jack looked behind at the taxi, so he could follow that truck but the taxi was gone with their bags as well. So he had only one choice and that was to chase after that truck.

Dear God, he just got married and his wife was already kidnapped? What was happening? It felt like a movie, a stupid cliche movie.

He ran and ran after the truck, his lungs felt like they were about to burst from lack of oxygen, but he didn't stop to catch a breath. "Stop the fucking car!" He shouted slapping on the truck double doors.

It was driving very slow, but just as Jack would reach near the truck, it'd speed up and once it was on a good distance, it'd slow down again. Like it was teasing him.

The truck stopped in front of a dark baseball stadium, Elsa was dragged out of the truck again on a guy's shoulder. A duct tape was preventing her from screaming.

Jack was about to lunge at the guy when two more guys grabbed him from behind and tied his hands back, "Shit! L--!" Jack's words were left mid sentence as a piece of duct tape was slapped on his lips.

Both guys pushed him inside the stadium and threw him on the ground beside Elsa. It was gloomy dark, then at least two spotlights were pointed at them and buckets full of colorful paints were thrown on them, along with feathers.

Now they both were looking like scared ducklings, who had their eyes wide open.

Then one of the guys walked towards the two scared ducklings and placed a crown on Jack's head and one on Elsa's head.

Crown on Jack's head had Mr Right written on it in bold letters and Mrs Always Right was written on Elsa's crown.

Then all the lights in the stadium were turned on, creating a blinding effect for a few seconds and people on their respective seats on bleachers screamed, "Surprise!" Almost deafening them.

Then kidnappers in the mask came forward with guitars dangling in their necks. They took off their masks. Hiccup, Flynn, Merida, Rapunzel and Tadashi screamed "Congratulations!" in their face, their colored teeth gave a nice effect to their huge grins.