23

Heart Of Stone

Narrator's POV:
He woke up scared in the middle of the night.
He had Liliana's diary lying on his chest and had tears in his eyes.
He began to look at the ceiling then at his surroundings, he had to remember that where he was and what had happened to him.
He was the victim of these feelings when he was little. When he would fall asleep crying and then he would wake up in the middle of the night and would feel like someone was sitting beside him and whispering, whispers that would make him feel burdened and want to cry. He would feel this fragrance very close, that he would inhale when he would sleep against Liliana's chest, the smell he loved.

It was the night of whispers.....he was feeling Liliana's fragrance. He sat up and he was feeling like that if he looks closer he is going to find his mother near him. He didn't turn on the lights and let himself become the kid who used to sleep with his mother and he really lightly almost like a whisper called for his mother.

"Mama!"

And then he rubbed his eyes. He touched the diary and hugged it close to his chest as he again laid down.

When he woke up he tried to remember the events that happened last night. He stayed in the bed for awhile and put pressure on his mind to remember everything.....there were whispers, Elsa and Merida and him......

He felt that he was overthinking and he should try to relax himself.....he should give himself some time and instead of tiring himself he should try to relax.

He took more than enough time to fix his room then he readied himself nicely for today, so that he could look fresh, he wore the red flannel button up shirt that Hiccup gifted him and blue jeans and a brown long coat that Flynn gave him, black converse and left his hair messy.

Flynn entered his room "Here's your breakfast"

He shut down his laptop and looked at Flynn then at the tray he was holding which had three thick sandwiches and a mug full of coffee.....

"I don't want breakfast....!"He said trying to control his laughter.

In the cycle race Flynn lost from Jack and now he had to take Jack for a nice lunch but before lunch he wanted to stuff him with heavy breakfast so he won't be hungry till lunch while when jack had to treat him with lunch he would stay hungry for hours just to stuff himself with a huge lunch.

"I won't do breakfast today even if you bring an army"Jack wanted to tease him more.

"Army's captain here and that's enough...."He locked the door.

"Be a good little boy and eat or else I'll have to forcefully put these in your flat tummy and take this coat off, it can get dirty"He was more worried about his coat because it was his favorite coat.

Jack took out his mobile from his coat's pic and right after two minutes they heard the door unlocking. Tadashi and Hiccup were standing in the doorway. Tadashi had an extra key to Jack's dorm and they arrived as soon as possible when Jack texted them, both of them snatched the tray from Flynn and started to eat like animals and Jack came out of the room and stood in the doorway wiggling his eyebrows at Flynn.

"I also didn't have my dinner.....come with your wallet full....or else at lunch, I can eat you too"He ran off after saying this.

"Oh did you two eat these sandwiches, I will just go to the first floor and tell Zach that where his breakfast disappeared to"Flynn laughed and ran for the first floor.

Jack came to the heart rock after attending his classes, Flynn refused for the lunch and he knew that Flynn would make excuses for a day or two but Jack will get him one day.