10

Chapter 10: Everything...

💮

On Monday, she went to the University when Flynn came out of the blue and stopped her, he had his hands in his leather jacket and was really angry.

"Will you leave this University by yourself or should I get you expelled?" He asked with hatred in his voice. Elsa clearly ignored him and began to walk past him but he grabbed her arm harshly and pulled her back.

"What the hell...?" She shouted, he looked at her with a dangerous and really scary expression.

"I'll complain to the University council... and you will be out of here in just two days!" She tried to get herself out of his grip but it only got tighter.

"I won't even take two seconds to get you out of this world... if Jack doesn't come back..."

Elsa got startled by his words and looked at his face, "What do you mean?"

"I said, if Jack doesn't come back then..." His voice got really strict that it felt like he would slap her anytime soon or maybe to pick her up and throw her somewhere.

"Where is Jack?" She thought he was joking around.

"You tell me, where is Jack?" He was asking her instead, his way of asking was really dangerous that it scared Elsa.

"Who do you think you are? What are you compared to Jack? A girl who thinks of getting a degree a huge thing, what does she thinks of herself after all? Which world did you come from? Do you know... or should I tell you, your place?"

"What are you trying to say?" Elsa was terrified by his behaviour now, Elsa tried to get herself free from his grip but he was strong.

"I'm not trying to say anything, I'm telling you... Jack has no family, he's illegitimate and he's not a good person like you... his mother was a bad woman and his father huh!"

Elsa suddenly forgot how to breath...

"Who told you all of this?" Elsa's life almost came out of her.

"Who told me? I heard all of your bullshit, in fact half of the University heard everything... everything you think... and who you really are."

"Tell me, Flynn! What are you talking about?" Her head began to spin, she thought she would fall, her whole body was trembling.

"What you said to Merida about Jack."

"What I said to Merida... Merida told you all of this..." Elsa felt like from today on she couldn't trust anyone anymore.

"I have the recording... wanna hear everything you said?" Flynn said grinding his teeth.

Her sight got blurry... she couldn't see Flynn clearly... no... she could not see anything clearly... it only takes a second to get blind.

"What everything?" Words hardly escaped her lips.

"Everything that you said to Merida... Elsa the frog... now you're going to find Jack... or else wind up everything... trust me, even Queen Elizabeth won't be able to keep you in England."

He pushed her slightly letting go off her arm and left... he left and Elsa didn't hear what he told her... she wasn't listening to him... how could she listen to him... he was...

She ran to the business department... to find him... she couldn't find him... she even asked about him to his friends... they didn't know where he was either.

He didn't come to University... he once told her that he would die but won't ditch his classes... so did he kill himself?

So was he dead... really...? Jackson Liliana Frost was dead, a few days before the one who was pinching kid's cheeks... and even before that the one who was doing backflips on the zebra crossing for her... and... the Lord mayor with cyan blue eyes... was dead... so soon...?