5

Chapter 5: Do or Die.

💮

In heart rock, when music was really loud and students were going crazy dancing on the dance floor, that's when he reached a guy named Flynn and punched him really hard that he fell on the ground, he stood up laughing.

"She called my daddies ugly." Flynn pointed at his tattoos.

"Stay away from her." Jack's eyes got darker than they already were.

"Is she your girlfriend or something?" Flynn winked, teasing him.

"She's my friend."

"You have many friends but who is this friend of yours that you punched me for, I've also heard that she slapped you..."

"She's not used to our environment... she gets scared."

"Oh wow... I also saw her getting scared at the student party, she gets scared really amazingly. It's really fun to scare her, you should've seen her face when I was closing the door. In the past few days I was really busy that I couldn't give time to this fresher, today she came by herself to take my time. I liked her coming to me like that, I wish I could keep her in the store for a little more longer..."

"I said stay away from her, so stay away!" Jack went to the kitchen leaving him there, Jack was responsible for the kitchen duties and before going after Elsa he had told his manager that he had something important to do and that he'll be back in an hour or so.

"Means to get more close to her." Flynn said laughing, he never had so much fun annoying anyone but to lock Elsa in that storeroom, it was fun.

Flynn grew up in the same orphanage as Jack, they both were good friends and good enemies. Flynn was the one who started all of this in that orphanage when they were eight, a guy around his age was sleeping when Flynn tied his hands and feet and also covered his mouth with a cloth, the boy fainted. After the whole investigation Flynn innocently pointed at Jack and said...

"He did this, I saw him with my own eyes."

Jack just stared at his face shocked and as a punishment for a whole week, he got food only once in a day which was broccoli.

When it was Flynn's turn to do laundry, Jack poured thick black coffee, ink and gum in the washing machine that he chewed on for hours, he didn't have to do anything more because everyone knew that Flynn chew on the gum all the time.

And for a whole month, he had to sleep on the floor. At night where Flynn was supposed to sleep Jack came there and whispered in his ear...

"Now we're even, right Flynn?"

In response, Flynn grinned widely showing the missing place in his mouth for two teeth that broke when they were skating.

"Of course... and it was also really fun."

He always had a lot of fun in this stuff. He was Flynn, he could do anything with anyone and anywhere, he could get anyone to great loss and trauma. He annoyed everyone around him, he never taught himself many manners because it annoyed him. It wasn't possible to get away from him. He was known with many names in the University, he was even remembered when he wasn't around with beautiful words like curses and all, yes with beautiful words.

💮

The next day Merida came to her room and pulled her duvet and was really shocked.

"You cried for the whole night?"

"It's not like you care." She rubbed her red, swollen eyes again.

"You think crying is the solution to everything!"Merida said in anger.