Bonus Chapter

💮

"I'm going insane!"

"Told you so." Flynn being the 'know_it_all' stated taking a sip of his vodka.

"Last night, she kicked me out of our bedroom because I forgot to bring chocolate muffins. I had to sleep on a damn couch!"

"Girls!" Flynn snarled cringing in disgust.

"She's crying all the time! She started crying because Theo tried eating a frog."

"Cry babies." Flynn once again scoffed, sipping his vodka. While Tadashi ran to the bathroom and Hiccup gagged.

💮

Elsa and Jack were sitting in their backyard with a ten months old Theodora crawling, chasing after butterflies. Jack layed with his head on Elsa's lap as he watched his little angel smiling widely. A toothless smile. Making incoherent baby sounds as she crawled in the speed of a bullet (just a mataphor she doesn't have any powers or whatever😂).

Jack once said that Theodora didn't start crawling, she was like she grew wings and she could go anywhere... When he said anywhere, he meant ANYWHERE.

Elsa chuckled, seeing Theodora glaring at the flying butterflies and it almost sounded like she was shouting profanities at them in her baby language. Butterflies were flying around her it felt like they were teasing Theodora.

But then Theodora screamed excitedly and sat on the grass, maybe she had caught something. "Looks like she found something." Jack smiled, rubbing circles on Elsa's back with the pad of his thumb.

"Yeah." Elsa nodded with a wide smile.

After a happy one year of marriage, they we're blessed with a baby girl and they both couldn't be happier.

Their smiles fell when Theodora raised her chubby hands showing her parents what she had caught. It was a green frog, Elsa visibly cringed. Theodora lifted the frog to her mouth making their eyes wide. "Theo! No!" Jack ran to her but it was too late she was putting the struggling frog in her mouth.

Jack tried pulling it out but Theodora refused to let it go. "No! Theo, leave it."  Theodora quickly started crawling away from Jack in her bullet speed holding the frog in her mouth.

He grabbed  Theodora's waist and picked her up in his arms, pulling the poor frog from her mouth and placing it on the grass, it quickly hopped away before she could get it again. Theodora's bottom lip perked out and smacked her chubby hand on Jack's face making him gasp and Elsa to cry.

"She almost ate a frog and slapped you." Thick tears trickled down her cheeks as she cupped her mouth with her hands muffling her sobs.

"No, no, no, she's just a baby, Elsa. It's completely normal." Jack panicked walking to Elsa and side hugged her.

"It's not normal, she's acting like Flynn! What if she grows up to be like him? Then what will I do? Our lives have ended." Elsa cried more looking at her daughter who was giggling and clapping her hands, seeing Elsa cry more.

"No, babe. She won't. I won't let her. Relax. Ssshhh. No more crying, okay?" Jack kissed Elsa's forehead and rubbing her arm with his free hand.

"She's laughing!" Elsa only cried more, her eyes going red along with her nose and cheeks.

"She's a baby, Els."

"No! She's like Flynn's carbon copy."

💮

"We're having useless fights, and I don't know what to do." He banged his head on the table, gripping on his vodka bottle.