13

Chapter 13: Never let the horse riders die.

💮

Book Pride and Prejudice was still read and heard and repeated. Lady Arianna would always want to hear it again and again... and Elsa memorized it so well that she could tell her the whole story like a speech with ease...

Then Elsa began to tell her many love stories... not any stories of Jane Austen but the love stories that happened in the University.

"There's no problem from Belle but Adam is from a rich family and I have heard that his family is very traditional and they won't go against all the customs and traditions for Belle, they won't let Adam ever marry a poor girl, don't know what happens next to their poor story...?"

Lady Arianna was nodding her head, Belle's story made her emotional.

"I'm starting to worry about Jack after listening to your stories."

Elsa quickly looked away from Lady Arianna's emerald green eyes.

"Marinette also told me that she's coming soon and Jack maybe chose a girl for himself as well." She went quiet.

"No matter how much Jack refuses but I will get him married as soon as possible. He says that he will think about it after becoming a successful businessman, but maybe at that time I wouldn't be able to see it happening, he won't say no to me but I will also not force him."

"You love him a lot, right?"

"No, he loves me a lot, his love surprises me. A year ago, I told him to not come here without asking for my permission and see, except my birthday, he doesn't come here without asking me. If he won't say anything to me, he won't do anything special. I still try finding out that who loves me the most in my ten children? My other children loves me to return the favor but he doesn't. When for the first time, I picked him in my arms and kissed his teary eyes, he hugged me so tight like he never wanted to let go, he would ask me again and again if I would leave him too. After his mother, I am the second woman he loves beyond limits and I believe that the third woman would be her wife and he would probably sacrifice his life for her."

"Look, Elsa! We can do everything with true love, everything, but we will have to end selfishness, intolerance, greediness from our hearts, pure your heart, true love strikes when a heart is pure, love decreases when you start comparing... love changes it's path with just a little difference in the heart... to keep it still, we should keep our presence pure."

"Love changes it's path..." Elsa let herself repeat this sentence many times.

After a few days, she heard a suited booted man arguing loudly in the living room. The door of her room was closed but she could still hear him shouting.

"Who's this?" Elsa asked Pocahontas.

"No idea, he came before many times as well and he also argued a lot that we had to call the police and later he was seen around this area several times too."

At night, Elsa asked Lady Arianna about that person, she strictly told Elsa to never ask about him again. Elsa apologized and never asked again.

At night, she was sitting on her window seat and was studying and she saw Jack. It was for the first time that she didn't feel happy seeing him. Sitting behind him on his bicycle was none other than Merida.

He dropped her by the shuttle cock and Merida came inside limping.

"What happened to your foot?" Elsa looked at her foot with judgment in her eyes, she didn't care about her foot.