Katherine- The Honeymoon

"It's our last day," Louis said as I rolled over to face him, "What do you want to do?"

"I've been thinking."

"About what?"

"The baby."

He tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled, "What about the baby?"

"I can't wait to be a mother Louis. I've been waiting my whole life for this."

"We should take a pregnancy test when we get home."

"I'll wait and see if my next period comes. If it doesn't, then we'll take the test and hopefully it will be positive."

"I hope so," he kissed me.

"God could you imagine having a baby," I rolled onto my back, "to be able to look him in the eye and know that he's yours, that you created him. I just wanna love him and hold him, and he's not even here yet."

"Baby," he whispered and stroked my face.

I realized that I had started crying and Louis did his best to comfort me. I crawled on top of him and laid my head on his chest.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Louis asked.

"Yeah."

"What do you want?"

"Pancakes, like what we had that one day. Do you remember?"

"Of course I remember baby. That was the greatest day of my life, well, besides our wedding," he chuckled.

"Why are you so perfect?" I looked deep into his eyes.

"I wouldn't be who I am without you. I don't deserve you."

"I love you so much," I whispered as I pressed my forehead against his.

"I love you too pimiento."

Louis carried me downstairs and into the kitchen. I sat down at the island while he started making the pancakes.

"Why don't you cook naked for me again?" I asked.

He smirked and slowly removed his boxers, leaving him naked. He turned back around and continued cooking.

"I know you're staring at my ass," he said.

"What else would I be looking at?" I chuckled, "You look so good baby."

I walked around the island and kneeled behind him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Spread your legs for me and tell me if you like this."

Without saying a word, he spread his legs and I grabbed his ass. I began to gently lick his asshole.

Louis let out a few loud moans, "Fuck, Katherine."

"Mmmm so you like it?"

"Yes baby, keep going."

I reached my hand around to his cock and jerked him while I continued to please his asshole.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long," I said.

"Why'd you wait til now?"

"I don't know. But you looked so vulnerable standing here, I just had to take what I want."

"It feels so good baby."

"Hey," I slapped his ass, "don't stop cooking."

I could tell he smirked when I did this.

I slapped his ass a little harder, "And don't let them burn."

"Mmmm," he moaned and could barely keep his balance.