Katherine

Louis couldn't help but stare at me as we cuddled on the couch together. He was wearing one of his sexy oversized sweaters and a pair of jeans. The rest of the boys were all spread out across the living room.

"Louis," I sexily looked up at him, "I want you to fuck me," I whispered.

"Okay baby," he moved the blanket off of us and patted his lap.

"Now?" I was shocked, "But the boys are here."

"So? You said you wanted me to fuck you, and I don't think they'll mind," he smirked.

"I don't know," the boys were now all looking at us.

"Come on baby," he stroked my chin, "Do you want to show the boys how you ride my cock?"

I nodded. I straddled Louis' lap and he placed his hands on my waist.

He pulled my dress over my head, revealing my body as I had no underwear on.

The boys were nearly drooling, "She's so beautiful," Niall admired my body.

"Can we touch her?" Harry innocently asked Louis.

Louis nodded. Harry and Niall both slowly walked over to us. Harry kneeled on the couch next to Louis and Niall stood by my right side. They hesitated before touching my body.

"Don't be afraid boys," Louis smiled.

Harry grew a little confidence and started to stroke my thighs. He moved my hair out of the way and kissed my neck. He left a trail of kisses starting from my neck and stopping at my lips. I kissed him back as his hands roamed down to my breasts. I moaned into his mouth as he gently massaged them. I could tell Louis was enjoying watching me get pleasured.

Niall started to caress my body, slowly moving his hand down to my vagina. He gently pressed his fingers against my clit causing me to moan. He started kissing my neck while Harry sucked on the other side of my neck.

"Niall," I breathed, "that feels so good. Please don't stop."

"I won't baby," he cooed.

"You better not make her cum Niall," Louis said sternly, "and don't call her baby again, she's not yours."

"I'm sorry Lou," Niall said, "but I just can't help it, she's so breathtaking."

Liam and Zayn stepped a little closer to watch what was going on.

I grinded my hips against Niall's fingers. He decided to slip a finger inside.

"Ohhhh Niall," I threw my head back.

"You're so tight," Niall smirked.

Louis and Harry both had a secure grip on my body as I trembled from Niall's touch.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

"No baby," Louis said, "Niall stop," he demanded.

I shook my head, "No, please keep going."

Niall rubbed me faster and I could see that Louis was angry, but I didn't care. I wanted desperately to come.

I began panting fast as I finally rode out my orgasm against Niall's fingers.

"God Niall!" Louis shouted, "I told you not to make her come. She doesn't belong to you. She's mine."

"Daddy," I spoke softly as I placed my hands on his chest, "It's okay. I know I'm all yours but you guys can share me."