Louis

I woke up with Katherine laying on top of me. She was still asleep and my arm was wrapped around her perfect body. Her warm, golden skin was aglow and the red highlights in her dark brown hair were prominent as the sun shone through the window. 

I felt her move a little as she woke up.

"Hey," I kissed her forehead, "did you sleep well?"

"Yes," She said as she stretched her arms and rolled off of me, "How long did it take me to fall asleep when you started reading?"

"I didn't even finish chapter one," I laughed.

She smiled, "Your voice is so soothing," she nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck.

"What are you gonna do today?" She asked.

"I think I might go hang out with Harry. We were supposed to hang out yesterday but I decided to stay with you instead," I smiled.

"I should probably start getting ready," She stood up, "Wanna come with me?"

I nodded, "Yeah," and followed her into the bathroom. She grabbed her bathrobe and threw it on, as I assumed she was cold. We both brushed our teeth and afterwards, I wrapped my arms around her as she did her skin care routine.

I then followed her into her walk-in closet. Her closet was as big as her bedroom and it was filled with tons of clothes, shoes, and accessories. She flipped through her clothes until she found a light pink pantsuit. I watched as she got dressed. Her movements were so graceful and I couldn't help but admire her gorgeous body.

"What are you staring at?" She smirked.

I didn't realize that I hadn't taken my eyes off of her, "You're just so beautiful."

She smiled, "Go get dressed."

I went back into her room and put my clothes on. She came back a few minutes later, fully dressed and looking sexy as ever. I grabbed her hip and pulled her close to me. She pressed her lips against mine. Her lips were so soft and sweet that I couldn't resist biting them.

"Louis," she whispered as she rested her forehead against mine, "I want you so bad," she pulled away, "But I really need to go to work."

"Can I spend the night again?"

"I'd like that," she leaned in to kiss me again.

I gathered the rest of my things and followed her downstairs. I texted Harry to make sure it was okay to come over.

She grabbed her purse that was sitting on the coffee table and we left.

I kissed her one more time before we both got into our cars and drove off.

Harry lived pretty close to Katherine so it didn't take me long to get there.

"Hey Louis," He said as he opened the door. I quickly came in.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Katherine," I started, "is the most amazing woman I've ever known."

"And you're just now realizing this?" He laughed, "She's pretty great."

"She's so much more than that. She told me all the things that she's told you."

He looked surprised, "Really?"

"Yeah."

"She's really in love with you. If she was comfortable enough to open up to you like that then you're the one." He walked into the kitchen and I followed him.

"You hungry?" He asked.

I nodded. Harry started making toast and frying up some eggs.

"Wait so she told you the stuff that she's never told anybody but me right?" He said.