Louis- The Honeymoon

Katherine fell asleep on my lap as I stroked her long, soft hair. As I grew tired, I decided to carry her back inside and upstairs to our room. I placed her on the bed, not worrying about the sand that was getting everywhere, and climbed in next to her.

"Louis?" She softly spoke as she woke up.

"Hey," I whispered and kissed her forehead, "go back to sleep baby."

"I can't now that I'm awake."

"Well what do you want to do?"

"Can we talk about something?"

"Of course."

"There's this um, there's this thing I want to try with you. I was hoping you'd eventually bring it up but I guess not."

"What is it?"

"God I'm scared you won't like it."

"Baby don't be scared, whatever it is I want to try it with you."

"Okay," she paused for a moment and sat up, "I want to fuck you."

I sat up too, "Like you want to be on top?"

"No," she turned to face me and placed her hand on my chest, "I want to fuck you," she said slower, "with a strap-on."

My eyes widened, "Oh," I hesitated, "I um, I actually kind of like the idea of that."

She seemed surprised, "Really?"

"Yeah, I've been wanting to do that with you but I didn't know how you'd feel about it. I'm so glad you want to do it."

She pulled me in and kissed me hard, making us fall back onto the pillows.

"I can't wait to fuck you," she whispered in my ear before pinning my arms down and kissing my neck.

"I love it when you get like this."

Her kisses were getting sloppier and more wet, "I want to try fingering you."

"Right now?"

"Yes."

"I'd love that so much," I smiled.

"Did you pack the lube?"

"I did."

"I'll go get it. Stay here and get your clothes off," she bit her lip, "and maybe get rid of the sand," she chuckled and ran out of the room.

I got up and dusted as much sand as possible off of the bed and quickly removed all my clothes like she asked. I laid on the bed, awaiting her return.

She came back into the room with the biggest grin on her face.

"What?" I laughed.

"I'm just excited," she climbed into bed and started taking her clothes off.

"You're so sexy," I tried to reach for her body but she pushed my hand away.

"Turn around," she smirked.

I obliged and spread my legs giving her better access. She started gently massaging the outside of my anus. I heard her open the lube and pour it onto her fingers, letting some drip onto my asshole. She tickled the entrance of my anus before slowly sliding a finger in. I let out a low moan.

"Does that feel good?" She said seductively.

"Fuck yes," I moaned.

"Let me know if it hurts, okay baby?"

"Okay," I breathed.

She used her other hand to massage my perineum and it felt amazing.

"I want to find your prostate," she said.