Louis- The Wedding

"I can't wait to see her," I said as I fixed my tie in the mirror. 

Harry returned from visiting Katherine and the girls, "She looks so amazing," he smiled.

"Where are your pearls?" Niall asked him.

"I gave them to Katherine as her something borrowed."

Celene came into the room to let us know we should go down to the altar.

I left the groomsmen in the room and Celene led me to the altar where I waited with everyone else.

I watched as her mother walked in, followed by the bridesmaids and groomsmen, Celene and Harry, Bear and the flower girl, and then finally, everyone stood up.

My eyes look directly into Katherine's and I couldn't help but smile. She looked so beautiful and elegant. I had to keep myself from running down the aisle to her.

Once she reached me, her father gave her a kiss on the cheek and found his seat. She handed her bouquet to Celene and turned to face me.

"You look so beautiful pimiento," I whispered.

Before she could say anything back, the officiant began, "We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Louis William Tomlinson and Katherine Lily Rose."

I didn't really listen to much of what he said, as I was too busy looking into Katherine's big, brown eyes.

"Now the bride and groom have decided to write their own vows," the officiant looked at Katherine, "go ahead."

"Louis," she smiled at me, "I never thought that anyone could love me because of the way that I am. But then I found you, this gorgeous, blue-eyed, British boy who melted my heart. When I was younger I never realized how much you really cared about me and how much I loved you. You're the only man that I've truly ever loved and the only man I want to love. I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. I just, I love being with you, I love supporting your career and I love how much you care about mine. Just simply being in your presence makes me feel a million times safer. You've shown me what it feels like to be loved and what it means to be human. I couldn't ask for a better man. I love you so much," She started tearing up. I reached over to her and wiped her tears with my thumb.

"And now the groom," the officiant looked at me who was also starting to cry.

"Oh god I don't know how I'm going to top that," I chuckled.

"Katherine," I started, "all I've ever wanted in life was to love someone and be loved back. I felt like I had no purpose and now that I'm with you, I do. I promise to protect you and care for you and love you until we physically can't go on anymore. You're the reason why I wake up in the morning. You're the reason why I got into the studio and make music. Being in One Direction would've been completely different if we didn't have you cheering us on from backstage and visiting us on tour and travelling with us. You've helped keep me grounded and I'm so thankful for you. Baby I can't even express to you how grateful I am that we're getting married today. I just want to make you feel safe. You shouldn't ever have to feel alone or unloved and I'm going to make it my life's goal to make sure that never happens. I love you Katherine Lily Rose. I promise I will never let you go."

"Oh my god Louis," She smiled as we both continued to cry.

"Do you Louis take Katherine to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and cherish from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health?" The officiant asked me.

"I do," I smiled at her.

"And do you Katherine take Louis to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and cherish from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health?"