Celene- The Confidant

I sat in Katherine's office with her as she worked on some designs. We heard her assistant, Sheila, announce that Harry was here and she asked her to send him in.

"Hey Harry what's up?" She stood up to give him a hug.

"I need a suit for the Grammy's." He answered.

"You know what, I've been working on some new designs that you might like. Come look," She showed him over to her desk.

She started flipping through her sketchbook and he immediately saw one he liked. "God I love that!" He exclaimed.

"Great," She said, "I knew you would. I'll get started on it right away."

"Thank you so much! Love you!" And as he started to walk out of the room, Katherine called him back.

"Harry, wait a second," She said.

"What is it love?" He turned back around.

"How would you like to go on a date with Celene?" She gestured to me and my heart started racing. I could feel the slightest bit of sweat running down my forehead.

"Oh, no it's okay-" I started but Harry interrupted.

"I'd love to."

"You what?" I was shocked.

"Perfect! I have been wanting to set you two up for the longest time." Katherine seemed excited.

"Can I have your number?" He looked at me with the prettiest, green eyes.

"Uh yeah." I told him what it was and he typed it into his phone.

"So how bout we double date?" Katherine suggested.

"Yeah that sounds great." Harry said. He smiled at me and left.

"Oh my fucking god what did you just do?!" I shouted.

"Oh don't be so dramatic. He agreed to go out with you so he must like you."

"Or he just feels bad for me so he's doing it out of pity."

"No, Harry's not like that. If he didn't like you, he wouldn't have said yes, trust me. And plus you're gorgeous and a lot prettier than some of the girls he's dated."

I paced around the room.

"Hun calm down. I figured a double date would make it less nerve wracking for you." Katherine said.

"Yeah I guess that does help."

"It'll be fine, don't worry," She placed her hand on my shoulder.

-

Katherine and I drove to my restaurant, Celene's, together. Louis shortly arrived after us and we got a table. Her and Louis had been dating for about a month.

"Where's Harry?" I asked.

"He should be on his way." Louis answered as he put his arm around Katherine.

Right after he said that, Harry showed up. I scooted over to let him sit next to me. He then gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Okay pause. A little bit of background information about me and Harry: We've known each other for 10 years, ever since Katherine met him. The three of us have hung out multiple times since we're both her closest friends. I've always sort of been friends with Harry but I try to avoid him since I'm extremely attracted to him. We occasionally flirt but I always assumed he was just messing around.

"I'm so sorry I'm late," He looked at me, "I must already be giving you a bad impression." He laughed.

"No no it's okay," I smiled at him.