Katherine

Today was Louis' 28th birthday. We had stayed in bed, sleeping and fucking all day. I realized it was nearly 9 p.m. and I rolled over to wake him up.

I stroked his face before kissing him, "Get up. I wanna give you your present."

"I told you you didn't have to get me anything," he mumbled.

"So? I wanted to get you something. Now get your ass up."

He laughed, "Fine," he sat up.

I got up and walked over to my closet, "Don't come in while I'm getting dressed. I don't want you to see me until I'm finished."

"But I like watching you get dressed," he smirked.

I smiled and rolled my eyes, "Just stay here. And wear something nice," I shut the closet doors behind me. 

I decided to wear a tight, red cocktail dress with spaghetti straps and a deep v-neck. I paired it with simple, black heels. I did a smoky eye look with bold, red lipstick. I straightened my hair and threw on a gold, layered necklace.

When I came out of the closet, Louis couldn't take his eyes off of me. He was wearing a black, short-sleeved button-up, jeans, and an oversized red jacket.

He bit his lip, "You're so beautiful," he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We're matching," I smiled.

"Oh, I guess we are," he laughed.

"Come on," I said, leading him out of the room.

"What are we doing?"

"You'll see."

I led him to the couch, "Sit down, I'll go get your present."

I went to the pantry and got the guitar out.

"Close your eyes!" I shouted before returning.

I sat the guitar down in front of him.

"Okay, open your eyes," I said.

He opened his eyes and they widened when he saw the guitar. 

He smiled, "You really shouldn't have."

"Open it," I said excitedly.

He opened the case, revealing the custom guitar.

"Oh god," he smiled, "I love it."

"I knew you would. I designed the waves," I traced my finger over the guitar.

"That makes it even better. Thank you so much. This is the greatest present I've ever received."

He put the guitar back in its case and pushed it aside. I straddled him and kissed him hard.

"I love you," he cooed.

"I love you. We should really get going or else we're gonna be late," I climbed off of him.

"Will you please tell me where we're going?"

"No. Just be patient, you'll see."

I drove us to Harry's house.

"We're just having a small get together with our friends, that's all," I lied knowing that there was a house full of people waiting to surprise him.

As we went inside, the lights flicked on and everyone shouted, "SURPRISE!"

"Fuck!" Louis was startled but then started laughing.

"Happy Birthday!" Harry walked over to him and hugged him.

Liam and Niall joined in on the hug. My friends came over and hugged me.