Louis

I lay awake in bed thinking about nothing but Katherine. It was around 3 a.m. and I hadn't had any sleep yet. All I could think about was how Katherine would be laying on me right now if we were still together. Her warm hand would be placed on my chest or in the crook of my neck. My fingers would be gently entangled into her long, soft hair. And then I'd wake up to her gorgeous face with the biggest smile. And I'd kiss her as if it were the last time. And I'd tell her I love her. I love her kind, loving personality. I love how passionate she is about her job. I love how much she cares about her friends. I love the random freckles on her body, her full lips, the curves of her hips, her thighs. I love the way she touches me and runs her hands all over my body.

But most importantly, I love how much she loved me, how much she cared about me, and I took it for granted. I wanted to know that she still loved me and wanted me, but how could she when I broke her heart. I'm sure she hates me and never wants to see me again. 

-

"Louis," Liam said as we ate breakfast.

I ignored him as I was lost in thought.

"Louis!"

"What?"

"You're thinking about her aren't you?"

"No."

"Call her."

"I can't. She doesn't want to talk to me."

"How do you know that?"

"She broke up with me. She's mad at me. I'm sure she wants nothing to do with me."

"It's like you don't even know her. You know she's horny 24/7," Liam laughed, "She's probably touching herself as we speak, thinking of you."

"God, shut up," I smiled, "Don't talk about her like that."

"I'm just speaking the truth. Why don't you stop being a pussy and call her. Man the fuck up."

"We just broke up. It's way too soon to call her. I don't want to seem desperate."

"She's not gonna think you're desperate."

"I just don't want to tell her how I feel when she doesn't feel the same way about me anymore."

"You won't know until you try. I suggest you just suck it up and do it mate," Liam grabbed both of our dirty plates and placed them in the sink.

"I'm not going to call her."

"What did I just say?"

"I'm going to go to her house and physically talk to her. She'd appreciate that more."

Liam smiled, "Awww that's cute."

"Shut up," I chuckled.

-

The next day, I decided to go over to Katherine's house. I was nervous as I walked up to the front door. I shakily rang the doorbell.

She opened the door, "Louis," her face lit up, "I was definitely not expecting it to be you."

I smiled. Just seeing her again made me happy. 

"Come in," she said.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"I've been wanting to talk to you too."

"You have? I really hope it's about the same thing," I chuckled as she led me over to the couch.

"Um, I don't know about that," we sat down, "how about we say what we wanna say at the same time?"

"Okay," I nodded.