Katherine

"Wake up," I heard Louis whisper.

I groaned, "What time is it?" 

"It's 7."

"It's that early?"

"Yeah. Get up so we can go downstairs."

"What's downstairs?" I mumbled, face down into my pillow.

"Presents."

"Just five more minutes."

"Okay, but then you're getting up."

"Hold me."

He pulled me closer to him, "Merry Christmas," he whispered.

I shot up, "It's Christmas?!"

"Yeah," he laughed.

"Oh, well why didn't you say so?"

"I said there were presents downstairs."

"Oh, whatever," I climbed out of bed. I was still wearing one of Louis' sweatshirts and I was surprised that I hadn't taken it off in the middle of the night.

"You were extremely tired last night," Louis said, "You didn't even take my sweatshirt off."

"Come here," he held his arms out. I went over to him and he picked me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He carried me downstairs to the living room, where our huge Christmas tree waited. There were tons of presents stacked underneath it.

"Damn, and this is just for you and me," I said, looking at the abundance of presents.

"I know. We got each other a lot of shit."

We sat down on the floor in front of the tree.

"I think I know what that is," he laughed as he eyed a surfboard I had wrapped.

I grabbed it and handed it to him.

"This is more for you than for me," he chuckled as he ripped the paper, "Wow, it's great," he smiled. It had a mermaid design and flowers were surrounding her.

"Did you design this?" He asked.

I nodded.

"It's beautiful."

"We should do it on there," I smirked.

"You're crazy," he laughed.

"I'm serious."

He sighed, then smirked, "We'll talk about that later."

"Here," he handed me a rectangular shaped boxed.

I opened it to find a bunch of different fabrics that I had been wanting for a while.

"Baby," I smiled, "How'd you know?"

"I heard you ranting to Celene about how it was hard to get because Mood had a low stock. But I managed to get it for you."

I pushed the box out of the way and jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his neck. We both fell onto floor.

I kissed him, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Okay," he laughed, "Let's keep going."

I got off of him and sat in between his legs.

"This one's also for you," he placed a small box in front of me.

Inside was a pair of hoop earrings that looked like a bended leaf branch.

"They're beautiful," I smiled up at him.