Louis

Katherine drifted off to sleep as I read to her. I put the book on the bedside table and held her tight in my arms. She looked so cute when she slept. Her arm was wrapped around my waist and I could feel her breath against my chest.

-

I woke up before Katherine and decided to get dressed. I threw on a pair of jeans and one of my oversized sweatshirts that I knew she liked. I went over to her side of the bed and sat next to her. I rubbed her back as she woke up. As soon as she saw me, she reached her arms out like a little kid and I picked her up, placing her on my lap.

"Hi," I said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Hi," she buried her face in my neck.

"I have to do a few things with Celene today."

"Without me."

"Yes."

"Well what are you guys doing?"

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise. But I have to go now."

"Now? What time is it?"

"It's almost 11."

"Oh, I slept in that late?"

"Yeah, but you were so tired baby."

"I guess. What am I supposed to do without you?" She smiled and adjusted herself on my lap.

I kissed her, "Why don't you call up one of your friends? Or one of the boys?"

"I'll figure it out," she gazed at me, "You look hot."

"I knew you'd like this," 

"I really need to go now," she moved off of me and I stood up.

She kneeled on the bed and pulled he back to her. She bit her lip before kissing me. I grabbed her breast for a second and then pulled away.

"You're such a tease," she smiled.

"I'll take care of you later," I smirked, "I love you," I headed out of the room.

"I love you too!" She shouted as I walked downstairs.

I drove to Celene's house, which was very close to ours. 

I texted her letting her know I was there and she came running out.

"I'm so excited," she said as got in the passenger's seat.

"I can't wait for you to see it," I smiled, "I just hope she likes it."

"I'm sure she'll love it, if I approve of it of course," she laughed.

"She trusts you with everything doesn't she?"

"Pretty much. Ya know, I've already been planning her bridal shower."

"Really?" I laughed.

"Of course, I know she's gonna say yes. She wants to marry you. She's had her wedding planned out since we were like twelve."

"She used to talk about it a lot when we were younger, like what she wanted her dress to look like and the venue and the reception."

"The Plaza," she chuckled, "and an outdoor venue."

"Yeah," he smiled, "She used to go on and on about the Plaza. I don't care where we get married. I know she's going to want to do everything. I just want her to be happy."

"Good, cause she's gonna be controlling as fuck while planning. She's gonna wanna do everything her way. But of course it is her wedding so I'm just gonna do what she says."