Jordan- The Cheater

"So have you been talking to any guys?" Katherine asked as we lounged in her pool chairs.

"Not at the moment," I answered, "Why?"

"I was just wondering. You know how I am." She laughed.

"God Harry looks so hot," Celene said, gazing at her boyfriend who was in the pool with Louis and Niall.

"Since when did Niall get so hot?" I added.

"Oh my god I know right?" Poppy agreed, "It took him a while to glow up. But it was worth the wait."

"For sure," Audrey nodded.

"Y'all are so horny," Katherine said.

"Oh please," I said, "I know all you've been thinking about is all the things you and Louis are gonna do tonight."

"You're right," She smirked and Louis waved at her from the pool. She blew him a kiss.

"Are Liam and Zayn coming?" Poppy asked.

"I don't think Liam could make it today," Katherine said, "and I know for a fact Zayn ain't coming. I didn't even bother inviting him."

"I'd love to see Liam. He's so adorable."

"I don't know what you see in him. He's ugly," Celene said.

"You're crazy," Katherine said, "He's cute. Definitely not the cutest of One Direction, but cute."

Louis got out of the water and ran up to Katherine. He climbed on top of her and they passionately kissed. 

"Oh my fucking god get a room you too!" I laughed.

"Do you want to come in the water with me?" Louis asked her.

"Yeah," she bit her lip and went into the pool with him.

I accidentally made eye contact with Niall and he winked at me. I didn't really know how to react.

"Jesus," I whispered.

"What?" Audrey heard me.

"Niall just winked at me."

"Really?" Poppy said doubtingly.

"Yes I swear."

"Go in the water." Celene suggested.

"What?"

"Go flirt with him. Come on, we'll all go."

We all stood up and went over to the pool. The girls all jumped in while I sat down on the side of the pool and dipped my feet in.

"You're not coming in?" Niall said.

"Oh I'm just not too big on swimming."

"You mean you can't."

"No. I just don't like it."

He smirked and grabbed my feet, pulling me in.

"Niall what the hell!" I shouted but then laughed a little.

He held me with his hands around my waist.

"Is this flirting?" I said without thinking.

He laughed, "Do you want it to be?"

"Stop being weird Niall," Louis said, Katherine clinging to him.

Niall let go of my waist and went completely under the water. Louis and Harry went under with him and they began racing.

Poppy, Celene, and Audrey joined them while Katherine and I leaned against the wall of the pool since neither of us could swim.

"Are you happy with Louis?" I asked Katherine.