Katherine

Louis wrapped his arms around me as we entered his house in London. I had been here many times before we started dating because he would let me stay here whenever I had to come to London.

I threw my bags down on the floor and Louis went outside to get the rest of our stuff.

When he returned I said, "This is the first time we've been here as a couple isn't it?"

"Yeah I think so," He put the bags down.

"You know I um," I got a little embarrassed about what I was about to say as I looked down at the ground, "One time when I stayed here, I thought about sneaking into your room in the middle of the night. I actually tried to but Harry was also here and I ran into him and had to make up a lie."

"Really?" He smirked and came closer to me, "How long ago was this?"

"Maybe like three or four years ago. It was kinda funny actually. You can ask Harry about it I'm sure he remembers. I came out of my room and as I was heading to your room I like slammed into him cause we both were tired as hell and we weren't looking at where we were going," I laughed, "and then he was like, 'What are you doing?' and I just lied and said I was going to get some water and he said he was too so then I had to go into the kitchen with him."

"I think he told me about that," he laughed, "I don't think he knew what you were doing though. You were really going to my room?"

"Yeah."

"To have... sex?"

"Yes!" I laughed and playfully shoved him.

"I almost did that once too," he admitted.

"Sure," I said sarcastically.

"No seriously. It was when we took that trip to Rome and Liam and I were sharing a hotel room and you were right next door and one night I joked and said maybe I should sneak into your room and Liam was like 'Do it' and so I did but when I knocked on the door Niall opened it and I realized I had the wrong room," he laughed, "and I felt stupid so I just went back to bed."

"Wow we really missed a lot of opportunities to be together back then didn't we?" I kissed him.

He went over to the living room and threw himself on the couch. I sat down next to him and he laid his head on my lap. I began to stroke his hair.

"Do you wanna hear some drama?" I said.

"Hit me."

"Well it's not really drama cause it hasn't happened yet but I have a feeling it will."

"What is it?"

"I think Jordan is going to cheat on Niall, if she hasn't already."

He sat up, "Why do you think that?"

"Well Jordan is, how do I put this nicely, a hoe, and I feel like she's gonna get bored of Niall and break his heart. I just don't want him to get hurt."

"Didn't Jordan date that guy who was like 50?"

"Yes, oh my fucking god, Ted. That man was such a pervert. He used to hit on me and Celene while they were dating. He's so fucking weird."

"Well Niall does fall in love easily. He'd probably be too blind to notice if she was cheating."

"Yeah. I don't know what to do about it though."

"That's another reason why I love you."

"What?"

"You always want to help others in relationships and fix their problems. You're like a therapist," he laughed.