Audrey- The Unlucky

"Somebody had fun last night," Katherine said as she flipped through her clothes.

"Oh I'm so sorry for not showing up," I placed a hand on my forehead.

"It's okay I don't care. I'm just teasing you cause you were out with Zayn."

"We're just friends! I don't know how many times I have to say that."

"Okaaay, whatever you say."

"You're so annoying," I rolled my eyes and heard my phone buzz. I pulled it out to see that Zayn had texted me.

Zayn- Good morning love, I had fun last night

Me- Me too <3

Zayn- I'm busy tonight but do you want to do something tomorrow?

Me- Yeah of course

Zayn- Great. See you then!

"Who are you texting?" Katherine smirked.

"No one," I quickly put my phone away.

"Seriously, you two should go out. Hey I just realized then we'd all be dating a former member of One Direction," She laughed.

"Wait," I was confused, "Poppy?"

"Her and Liam are going to the movies tonight. I know something's gonna happen. It's so obvious they like each other."

"Doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah. But he could break up with her."

"I don't want to date Zayn. We're friends. Nothing more."

"Friends with benefits," Katherine coughed.

"Oh my fucking god! We've never even had sex."

"Yet."

"Why do you think we should date? Huh?"

"I've seen the way you look at each other. I can just tell there's love."

"Yeah, friendly love."

"Whatever. When are y'all gonna realize you should start listening to me. Have I been wrong so far?"

"Well no but-"

"Exactly. I'm wise as hell," She laughed, "you should really take my advice and try to date him."

"He asked me to hang out tomorrow."

"Isn't it usually him who makes the plans when you two hang out?"

"Yeah."

"Audrey, he clearly likes you. And you're too blind to see it."

"You really, truly think he likes me?"

"Yes."

"And that I like him?"

"Yes."

"And so we should go out?"

"Yes. Why are you denying yourself of pleasure? Just go for it. Plus I'm like 99% sure he's really good in bed."

"Ew how would you know?"

"Oh my god I did not sleep with him. Back when he was dating Perrie, she told me he was really good."

"Oh okay good. Who knows how many members of One Direction you've slept with," I smirked.

She rolled her eyes, "Why does everyone think that because we were such good friends and I always hung out with them, that that means I must've been fucking at least one of them?"