Katherine

I woke up facing away from Louis, his arms wrapped around me. He was already awake.

"Good morning," He whispered.

"Hi," I smiled and turned my head to kiss him.

"You don't have anything to do today do you?"

"I was just gonna go work on Harry's outfit unless you had something in mind."

"I think Harry can wait," he grinned and kissed my neck, "We should stay in bed all day today."

"I'm okay with that," I positioned his hand over my breast.

We laid in silence for a bit until I said, "How long has it been since we started dating?"

"About six months now."

"Really? It's been that long? It's going by so fast."

"Can I tell you something?" He whispered.

"Anything."

"I am so in love with you."

I rolled over to face him and smiled, "You are?"

He nodded, "I have been for a long time."

I stared into his charming eyes.

"I've been in love with you ever since I met you." I said.

He smiled, "You look so beautiful right now."

I hesitated for a moment before speaking, "Louis, I feel like I can open up to you now. I don't want to keep any secrets from you."

"What is it love?" He sat up and leaned on his arm.

"Before we started dating, I felt like there was something missing, like my second half was roaming around the earth waiting to be found. And it was you Louis. You were right in front of me all this time and I was too blind to see it. But I don't think you understand how empty I was feeling before all of this. I was always longing to be touched and I just wanted to know what it felt like to be loved," I started tearing up, "I never want to feel alone again. I hate being alone. It doesn't matter what I'm doing I'm always gonna want you there with me. It makes me feel safe and protected."

"Hey hey hey," He softly said and placed a hand on my cheek, "you never have to feel that way again," He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead, "I'm going to be right here with you, always. I promise."

"I just," A few more tears fell down my face and Louis wiped them away with his thumb, "every time I try to open up to a guy like this he hurts me and leaves because he says he can't handle it." I tried to hold back tears but I couldn't, "I just don't want to make another mistake," I paused for a while and looked at him, "Is this a mistake?"

"No, no no of course not," Louis calmed me down, "I won't do that to you. I couldn't live with myself if I ever hurt you."

"I've never told anyone any of this. Well other than Harry. But this was something I never really thought I would share with anyone else."

Louis smiled, "I'm glad you decided to tell me."

"I feel like I can trust you. I always have. You always listen to me when I talk. I feel safe when I'm with you." I nuzzled my face into his neck and he squeezed me tight.

"I want some breakfast," I sat up and wiped away my tears. I wrapped the sheets around me like a dress and stood up, "Are you coming?"

"Right behind you," He smiled and threw on some boxers.

I went downstairs and into my kitchen. I opened the cupboard to find the pancake mix. Louis sat down at the island. I grabbed a couple of plates for us.